Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

The performance was ok but that MO girl looked like a mess tbh  :thirst:

Iggy tho :flutter: She slays so much

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

She shouldnt try to get into pop industry then if she cant stand objective criticism of her bad performance.

Did you even read her tweets. She is accepting critisim.

d8cc07279b8fc3b6de08ada60c4f2b3a_zpsab16

Add this to the OP

Mø is talented and a sweet girl. People are giving her such a hard time. Not only did she have technical problems but SNL is out of her comfort zone too I'm sure compared to what she's used to.

Aw :( I feel bad now. 

Even if she didn't have "tech issues," nothing could fix that voice :sweat:

I saw her at ACL a couple weeks ago. Girl has some pipes. She can't really sing quite well.

It's not that big deal in my opinion.
We are not talking about a legendary performer, this probably it would have been her first performance in an important show in USA television, it could happen.

FrozenKookie

I know how sweet and talented she is. Just because of a single embarrassing flop live performance on SNL won't let me forget how amazing her debut album is. Look at what happened to Lana at first and where she is right now. We all create big mistakes anyhow. And this would be a big step to her career, would sound stupid but who knows. I love her :sara:

FrozenKookie

Lulz does she have fans? "fansofmo" :lmao:

Yes she has, are you plain stupid? Not mainstream = doesn't have fans. Needless to say but she's waaaaay more talented than Iggy so don't act like you know a single thing and sit your ass down, give up your superficiality.

blahblahblahhhh

Yes she has, are you plain stupid? Not mainstream = doesn't have fans. Needless to say but she's waaaaay more talented than Iggy so don't act like you know a single thing and sit your ass down, give up your superficiality.

:golfclap:

I am seeing MO live in Budapest next month, I am so damn excited.

She is such a sweet and down-to-earth kind of girl, I dunno why she needed this song with Iggy, it's definitely not as good as her solo work, she's got completely different style.

Archived