💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea - "Beg For It" feat. MO Live @ SNL

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Whispering

ok? thats a random input? no one was saying she was going to

We had a rather long thread on it just a couple of days ago. (a thread that you started and heavily participated in) Since there has been a discussion about this record on this site, it will be brought up in other threads about Iggy's new singles. It is a natural progression of the original discussion.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Not every live performance of every celebrity should be posted in this section if you read the rules of posting here. It belongs in the base single thread

Really? Weird that we have multiple threads on Taylor, Madonna, Ariana, Miley, Katy...

degenerate

Really? Weird that we have multiple threads on Taylor, Madonna, Ariana, Miley, Katy...

Yeah it is lol

Mods don't care anymore

We had a rather long thread on it just a couple of days ago. (a thread that you started and heavily participated in) Since there has been a discussion about this record on this site, it will be brought up in other threads about Iggy's new singles. It is a natural progression of the original discussion.

we had a thread about iggy being a artist getting her 3 first #1 pop singles since gaga

of course people like you misinterpreted it, it wasnt even a 'record', but more of a small achievement 

Whispering

You're beyond delusional for thinking that was being lipsynched when you could clearly hear her undistorted voice being delayed from the backtrack

Your comment about the charts was irrelevant.

No and nope. :)

DrewStevens

1. She was.

2. No, it's not. After watching the performance, I now know what the next single sounds like and it is my opinion that this one won't go number one. If indeed this single fails to go #1, an extension of not going number one is that Iggy will not be able to break the currently held record...which happens to be held by Gaga.

1. No, she wasn't and it's pretty obvious considering that she ****ed up the whole song.

2. So? No one is implying that. This is not the 'Iggy vs Gaga' thread, Gaga is not even mentioned here so keep it on topic. 

Mo was lip-syncing.

Its obvious that she's nervous but she's not lip syncing  :coffee: . Poor MĂƒÆ’Ă‹Ć“ though  :emo: .

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Whispering

1. No, she wasn't and it's pretty obvious considering that she ****ed up the whole song.

2. So? No one is implying that. This is not the 'Iggy vs Gaga' thread, Gaga is not even mentioned here so keep it on topic. 

1. Her lips weren't moving with what you could hear on the TV. Maybe her mic was off or turned down so low, so it made her appear to be lip-syncing. :shrug:

2. Once again, just a comment on the single and if I believe (imo) if it will make it to number one or not. The song isn't anything different or isn't one of those that stands out, but it will still do well for Iggy, I'm sure.

Gianni Versace

i guess alternative singers have very bad luck with snl first performances like lana and mo

Archived