đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga songs you've heard in stores recently?

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G.U.Y. was playing in a clothing store called Body Central when I passed it at the mall the other day. And it's not really a store, but they played Applause during lunch at the big cafeteria in campus where most people eat lunch. :flutter:

I manage a few retail stores and I have Cheek to Cheek, ARTPOP, and TF in the CD player every time I'm there. :legend:

JazzGa

Kohls was playing Applause Thursday  :music:  :music:  :music:

Last time I was in there they played Alejandro

Kohls stans, they had BTW tee shirts for a whole year

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

willmcclure72

My local shopping centre where i work plays basically all her singles all the time, they stan so hard. But i heard Jewels N' Drugs in a shoe store once and the shop assisntant was even singing it. I was slayed :giveup:

That J

True story.....so I got sick this year and about 5 months ago had to have a liver biopsy done at a local hospital. I'm on the bed waiting, really nervous obviously, the nurses come in and wheel me in my bed down this long hallway to basically an operating room where there were like 4 other nurses and two doctors. A radio was playing not loudly but you could hear it. The song? DWUW. I had to smile. It was almost like Gaga saying "it's ok baby. Mother is here". So I kinda laughed and said "This is such a ME moment right now. I love how I'm getting a biopsy to Do What U Want (with my BODY lol) by Lady Gaga! Perfect! The nurses laughed and then one started humming it as they began the procedure. Only me. I swear to God. Lol.

PS...I'm ok ...just have a very weak liver and I rarely drink even. Blah lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived