💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Iggy Azalea - Beg For It (feat Mo)

Britt

Featured Posts

ashamednudist

Stay pressed & keep seething while I-G-G-Y is winning!

lmao i don't care actually, it is just became son annoying that she is all over the internet while her ''best song/duet '' fancy is not even good 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

It's good but it's too similar to Fancy and Black Widow. It's obvious her label is pressuring her for another hit.

DrewStevens

It's obvious her label is pressuring her for another hit.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking.

Overall I think is a good song. It can be a top 10 hit with proper promo. From the snippet I think the song with Ellie is the best choice for next single.

Jewels n Drugs

Hmmm i like Iggy szn more :sweat:

This one is kinda boring

Whats szn :emma:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I can't believe her label picked this song as the next single instead of Iggy Szn. It completely undermines her credibility as a rapper ie she can't stand on her own without a catchy hook sung by someone else when Iggy TOTALLY can. It's like her verses aren't important at all, it's all about the hook, and the rap fades into the background ala Pitbull, Florida where listeners just can't wait for the rap to fast forward so that the hook comes in. Will anyone actually listen to what she wrote for her verses or is everyone just going to know the hook again?

Sorry for the rant. At least the video is going to be directed by David LaChepelle. If the video slays, this song may still smash but her label can't count on repeating a hit song's formula forever. Look what happened to Kesha. 

Jonna Lee

something about this song just doesn't sound good. Mø's vocals sound out of place with the song and a bit out of key with the beat.... idk

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

ithinkweed

I don't like the hook, sorry MØ. The song overall is ok, not my favorite Iggy track.

Archived