💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The never ending "did Gaga have a nose job"

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

My boyfriend worked with her during the Born This Way era especially for the You And I video and she did have some work done during the Fame Monster era.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

I couldve sworn that she admitted to having a medical procedure done on her nose either during or after BTW era, like she said it changed the look of her nose slightly but it wasnt a cosmetic procedure. I totally remember this and cant find the interview thing im talking about -.-

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

high heeled fem

This was her before:

w3_lady-gaga_320.jpg

LadyGaGa-2.png

Her now:

Lady-Gaga-In-Atelier-Versace-Vanity-Fair

lady-gaga-who-the-f-is-arthur-fogel-film

even this adorable picture:

lady-gaga-wisdom-teeth-2014.jpg

Honestly...she did some type of work to her...she looks so different from when she first started and I can't figure it out 

She didn't have a nose job

What she had was injection's that change the shape of your nose thin it out.... + she does a instant facelift everyday with those things that pull her face back that she wears under her head cap

look at the photo with philip u see it sticking out......

also contouring i guess? anyway i like her nose these days :whitney:

I couldve sworn that she admitted to having a medical procedure done on her nose either during or after BTW era, like she said it changed the look of her nose slightly but it wasnt a cosmetic procedure. I totally remember this and cant find the interview thing im talking about -.-

THIS!! and i know what your talking about, i mentioned it in post below she had injections! wanted to look more alien with the horns and stuff

Andy McQueen

Does it matter?

She confirmed on Howard Stern that she uses/used temporary fillers and also face tape and make up tricks but had no huge/real surgery (yet).

• 3 weeks later...
rivingtonreject

Around BTW she said something about having broken her nose at a mosh pit in her teen years and getting it reconstructed. That was in her teen years though lol and none of these comparison pictures are displaying her high school pics compared to now. Also she noted in that same interview that her mother wouldn't let her change the shape and it wasn't a cosmetic procedure.

I also recall an interview in which she jokingly said she wished she fell down a flight of stairs or something to break her hip because then she might have an excuse to get a nose job. 

Does anyone else remember these?

She also mentioned an iconic Warhol a lot in TF era. It was the one that displays a silhouettes of the before and afters of a woman with a nose job. On the top border it says RAPED. I remember her stating that it made her cry and change her mind about wanting a nose job.

EDIT: Found it

Andy-Warhol_Before-and-After-1.ashx_1-39

Diamond Heart

Around BTW she said something about having broken her nose at a mosh pit in her teen years and getting it reconstructed. That was in her teen years though lol and none of these comparison pictures are displaying her high school pics compared to now. Also she noted in that same interview that her mother wouldn't let her change the shape and it wasn't a cosmetic procedure.

This might be what ive been thinking of ! Thanks :)

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived