đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The never ending "did Gaga have a nose job"

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

The angle at which the picture is taken also matters...

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Good contour and fillers on the side of her nose do wonders.

imo she's never looked better face wise than she did 2012-2013

Bloody

in all the "after pictures" that you posted, do me a favor and use your thumb to cover her forehead and part of her eyes, just like her bangs are doing in the before pictures. You will see she did nothing to alter her nose. The fact of the matter is, bangs that long are unflattering on her and force you to focus on her nose because so little of her face is left to see. In the after pictures, you can see her eyes, forhead and most importantly her eyebrows (which frame, add structure and draw attention to that part of her face.) Her nose has always been a prominent part of her face but she's learning how to use her other features to balance it, it won't "stick out" so much (for lack of better wording). An on top of that, have you ever heard of contouring?? it can literally change a person's face by adding shadows and highlights, giving the impression of smaller or more angular features. It's getting more and more popular and nowadays any basic makeup artist knows how to do this, so I have no doubt Tara and Sarah are experts on it. 

c9971e83981a3971c4dc15ab5e20257d.jpg

wow what make up can do  :udidnt: 

Angles, contouring and a questionable past (or maybe on going) d--g habit all effects the look of a nose.

Even if she had work done I wouldn't mind, it's not any of me business anyway.

MonsterMum

Angles, contouring and a questionable past (or maybe on going) d--g habit all effects the look of a nose.

Even if she had work done I wouldn't mind, it's not any of me business anyway.

The nose close up from the Applause era shows no signs of heavy coke use tho it still looks firm and just a big ;)

The nose close up from the Applause era shows no signs of heavy coke use tho it still looks firm and just a big ;)

I was talking about the span of the multiple nose-gates Gaga has had  :fan:

Never seen the issue with her nose, sure it occasionally looks 'big' but it's a nose, they all look weird if you look at them long enough  :haha:

Shawn Knowles

1316821820256682.jpg

3372_1373479599.jpg

gaga-nose-job-2013.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Plastic-Surgery-Before-and-Aft

Her nose looks completely different in every one of these pictures. It's called angles. She obviously didn't have any permanent work done.

Also she looks so cute in the bottom left pic <3

AgusPop

in all the "after pictures" that you posted, do me a favor and use your thumb to cover her forehead and part of her eyes, just like her bangs are doing in the before pictures. You will see she did nothing to alter her nose. The fact of the matter is, bangs that long are unflattering on her and force you to focus on her nose because so little of her face is left to see. In the after pictures, you can see her eyes, forhead and most importantly her eyebrows (which frame, add structure and draw attention to that part of her face.) Her nose has always been a prominent part of her face but she's learning how to use her other features to balance it, it won't "stick out" so much (for lack of better wording). An on top of that, have you ever heard of contouring?? it can literally change a person's face by adding shadows and highlights, giving the impression of smaller or more angular features. It's getting more and more popular and nowadays any basic makeup artist knows how to do this, so I have no doubt Tara and Sarah are experts on it. 

c9971e83981a3971c4dc15ab5e20257d.jpg

:applause:  Case Closed

rodrigouuu

These are like the typical pictures that people use to try to convince others that Gags had a nose surgery:

8-5-08_Mick_Rock_010.jpg8-5-08_Mick_Rock_008.jpg

and I'm like

tumblr_m0woxauXmw1ql5yr7o2_r2_250.gif

Posting Stefani Germanotta pics is the dumbest thing you could do. Obviously she didn't have professional makeup artists back then who know how to contour her face.

Especially since the angles in these pics aren't even the same.

I don't know why but I laughed.   :fan:

blueberryx

It looks to me like she's had some work donne to her nose, but not a full-on nose job. 

The tip of her nose is more refined + upturned, maybe shaved the bump down a bit.

JazzGa

I thought for sure she had a nose job because the entire shape of her nose is different in some of her pictures, like from the Versace runway show and during her Princess High era. For example, her nose in my signature looks quite perky and pointy without a bump in the bridge, and it's a candid so it wasn't photoshopped.

But I think it's those little inserts you put in your nostrils that flare them out and perk up the end of your nose. What are they called, Nose Secret or something. Because sometimes the bump comes back, sometimes it's gone, so whatever she is doing to change her nose shape must not be permanent.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

7 Years Ago:

6-4-07_Katherine_Wolkoff_015.jpg

0-0-07_Angela_Wieland_013.jpg0-0-07_Raquel_Olivo_005.jpg

7 Years After:

9-26-14_Alex_Dolan_009.jpg

9-26-14_Alex_Dolan_003.jpg

Nosejob

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived