Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

I gotta say the finale really does show how powerful Korra really is. I mean she dint even go avatar state that much just some bits of activations and she was able to do so much with mostly her strenght. 
And I love how it ended because Korra is the oppisite of Aang. In the final fight Aang goes bat sh*t crazy vs ozai with the avatar state. While Korra din't she was calm and even helped Kuvira mulitple times Korra is anything BUT weak as some of the fanbase claims her to be.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say the finale really does show how powerful Korra really is. I mean she dint even go avatar state that much just some bits of activations and she was able to do so much with mostly her strenght.

And I love how it ended because Korra is the oppisite of Aang. In the final fight Aang goes bat sh*t crazy vs ozai with the avatar state. While Korra din't she was calm and even helped Kuvira mulitple times Korra is anything BUT weak as some of the fanbase claims her to be.

If Aang had to deal with Korra's enemies he would've been dead by season 2 tbh :madge:

Korra and Wan are the best avatars, followed by Kyoshi and Yangchen :coffee:

If Aang had to deal with Korra's enemies he would've been dead by season 2 tbh :madge:

Korra and Wan are the best avatars, followed by Kyoshi and Yangchen :coffee:

That actually is pretty legit considering from the beginning at every end of a season she suffered HEAVY 

and Idk i find Kyoshi to be the strongest of all the avatar You would of probably just pimp slap Kuvira on the spot to moment Kuvira annouce she will not step down in power

I'm going to miss Korra so much :emo:

Hoping for comics in the near future :emo:

Its confirmed it will continue in comic form along side Aangs story in comic form 

Just don't know when :giveup:

That actually is pretty legit considering from the beginning at every end of a season she suffered HEAVY 

and Idk i find Kyoshi to be the strongest of all the avatar You would of probably just pimp slap Kuvira on the spot to moment Kuvira annouce she will not step down in power

Its confirmed it will continue in comic form along side Aangs story in comic form 

Just don't know when :giveup:

I know Kyoshi is strong :laughga: Her problem is that she's extremist :smh:

Kyoshi would've made the United Republic an island tbh :reductive:

the finale was flawless. I can't believe it's over but the did a great job!

The fights were so cool! and everything went just better than I expected. 

I can't believe they made Korrasami a canon! 

1258682_demi-lovato-e-katy-perry-mudam-o

Hey gurl watcha doin'?

tHoPtwy.png

:rip:

Yeah, I think that's how the creators displayed Korra's growth as an overall Avatar. Very different from the young toddler bender in the first season pilot episode. 

I'm going to miss Korra so much :emo:

Hoping for comics in the near future :emo:

Same here, Buddy. Same here.  :cry:

Its so fun watching all these Makorra shippers stay satly
What I am shocked is the last scene we got wasn't the original scene. Apperently there was an other that would just made it clear that Korrasami is indeed Cannon

Hell even Zuko's/General Iroh's voice actor

tumblr_ngv1rj9nw71s6fa8co1_1280.jpg

VforVendetta

The finale was very exciting and interesting as we all expected but it was really predictable, let's be honest here.

I can't at the non-objectiveness though. You are all saying these things because Korra is newer and most of oyu have lived it and experienced it through it's release. We all know which was the superior series. The only worthy season of ATLA was the third one and that's reallity imo. It has everything. Better scenario, much much better characters, more emotion, better bending, more true spirituality amd much more cohessiveness as well. It always managed to keep you in the edge of your seat and you could rarely guess what would happen next, even in book 1. The only moment in TLOK series this happened was when the Red Lotus killed the Earth Queen and they needed such a controversial death in an animation to achieve it. Korra remains an uninteresting Avatar compared to Aang as well. Kyoshi remains 10 times more interesting and we only got two scenes of her in the whole ATLA series and some other facts. Sadly the series is over and Korra still hasn't learned how to bend and not ''throw'' the 4 elements, Toph forgot to teach her how to earthbend the rocks out of her head as well apart from the poison.

But I stop with negativity, when not compared with ATLA the series is still a superior animantion with a of efford and imagination put into it.

Because I am not home, the winner and the next battle will be both announced Monday night Greece time, thank youu guys.

As much as I love Asami (and I LOVE Asami), I'm voting for Zuko and Mai to win this battle. Not only are they a closer couple (with Makosami being long since over, especially after that finale  :giggle: ), but Mai's knife weaponry is quite unique and dangerous, as well as being long range, which would keep Asami at a distance. This is important because Asami has clearly been trained to take down opponents as quickly and cleanly as possible, which, coupled with her electric glove, causes her fights to be over within seconds. These two are opposites really, in terms of non-bending fighting styles, and there's a chance either could win, but Mai has knives, and... those are pretty dangerous when thrown full speed at someone!  :laughga:

So, while Mai keeps Asami at bay, Zuko and Mako would fight it out, and I think Zuko would have the bigger advantage due to his spiritual development of firebending, through his connection with the original firebenders - dragons. Mako was raised in the somewhat more modern society depicted in LOK, and his firebending style - directly to the point, hard-hitting pro-bending - is a direct result of this change in the Avatar world (for better or worse!). In this case, I don't really see Mako standing a chance - he would probably immediate launch an offensive, without considering the battle. Zuko has way more experience, and that matters here. I mean, did Mako ever have to go through an Agni Kai with two of his family members? Nope!  :laughga:

My result: Zuko and Mai are the winners  :nick:

VforVendetta

I saw that on tumblr and I could not stop laughing!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:emma::lmao:

I was expecting a ''a princess surrenders with honour'' situation tbh.

Archived