💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Korra is in disadvantage when it comes to the avatar state since the avatar state gives you the knowledge and skills of ALL the previous Avatars she is fighting with her own skill set so its obvious Aang is the winner since he has all the previous Avatar to back him u but still voting for Korra cause I honestly like her more but ye :cryga:

Off Topic I just HAVE to share this

1016892_397452110407735_1232887947485703

VforVendetta

princess_azula_of_the_fire_nation__by_je

ALso: Korra's avatar state was never as impressive as Aang's even when she had contact with her past lives.

Korra is in disadvantage when it comes to the avatar state since the avatar state gives you the knowledge and skills of ALL the previous Avatars she is fighting with her own skill set so its obvious Aang is the winner since he has all the previous Avatar to back him u but still voting for Korra cause I honestly like her more but ye :cryga:

Beautiful. :)

RAMROD

They are two different personalities and coming from different culture.

Aang is essntially a monk.

He don't believe in unnecessary violence.

Which was conflicts him the first time he have to fight against Ozaï.

He didn't want to kill.

Then he finds about energy bending which he uses to defeat Ozaï without killing him.

Also, through the seasons, he was more often to defend that bring out offense, and escape in a battle if he could.

Plus, he is more spiritual.

We saw alot of Aang meditating more than Korra ever did.

As Korra is more physical.

And more temperamental.

She will whoop your ass without a doubt when she knows you are a baddie.

And through the show, the creators want to show how she developed to a more wiser avatar.

The shows are two different entity, two different focus.

There are no main villains in Korra, that exists in Aang.

Each seasons of Korra, she meets new corrupted people that crosses her path.

In Aang, the main object were The Fire Nation, Ozaï, and Azula in particular.

I am pretty sure they will be tied fighting one on one.

Each of them have disavantages.

Also,

I believe, as avatars they won't battle too violently because they are connected to each other.

One avatar's pain is their reincarnation's pain.

So my stand on this one there will be no winner.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

He didn't want to kill.

Then he finds about energy bending which he uses to defeat Ozaï without killing him.

Also, through the seasons, he was more often to defend that bring out offense, and escape in a battle if he could.

And more temperamental.

And through the show, the creators want to show how she developed to a more wiser avatar.

Also,

I believe, as avatars they won't battle too violently because they are connected to each other.

:golfclap:

VforVendetta

He didn't want to kill.

And more temperamental.

Also,

I'll add a none vote for this.

He didn't want to kill.

And more temperamental.

Also,

Although I agree with this but doesnt that just kinda goes against the whole point of this thread? 

This is the battle that I knew I would have difficulty with. Aang and Korra's development is basically opposite: Aang was spiritually in touch with the air element, but needed to learn the other three; Korra learned the other three with ease, but was adamantly not spiritual in the slightest, which hindered her connection with air. We've seen Aang come to terms with being grounded enough to learn the other elements, and Korra has definitely become more wise with her power, which we saw when she didn't immediately wish to default to a fight against Kuvira at Zhao Fu. So, assuming Aang and Korra face each other at their best points of development, their battle has potential to be a stalemate.

However, Korra fighting using the common pro-bending style of TLOK (which we see A LOT  :smh: ) could potentially throw off Aang. In a way, that brawler type of fighting could be explained in-universe as a byproduct of 'modernity' in Korra's time, which Aang would not be entirely aware of at his youngest age of 12. But Aang has defeated those kinds of fighters before, so again, somewhat of a stalemate, as Korra's tactic would only throw him off for so long!  :shrug:  I'll have to think about it more.

VforVendetta

This is the battle that I knew I would have difficulty with. Aang and Korra's development is basically opposite: Aang was spiritually in touch with the air element, but needed to learn the other three; Korra learned the other three with ease, but was adamantly not spiritual in the slightest, which hindered her connection with air. We've seen Aang come to terms with being grounded enough to learn the other elements, and Korra has definitely become more wise with her power, which we saw when she didn't immediately wish to default to a fight against Kuvira at Zhao Fu. So, assuming Aang and Korra face each other at their best points of development, their battle has potential to be a stalemate.

However, Korra fighting using the common pro-bending style of TLOK (which we see A LOT  :smh: ) could potentially throw off Aang. In a way, that brawler type of fighting could be explained in-universe as a byproduct of 'modernity' in Korra's time, which Aang would not be entirely aware of at his youngest age of 12. But Aang has defeated those kinds of fighters before, so again, somewhat of a stalemate, as Korra's tactic would only throw him off for so long!  :shrug:  I'll have to think about it more.

The probendind seems pretty weak imo. It's like using all the elements with the philosophy of lower-technique firebending.

The probendind seems pretty weak imo. It's like using all the elements with the philosophy of lower-technique firebending.

Hmmm this is getting difficult! Now I really do feel like there can be no true winner here. Aang and Korra are pretty much complete opposites. I think their battle would be long, and at the end of it, they would be able to see each other's advantages and disadvantages.

Okay, I'll vote now, for the 'no clear winner' option!  :spin:

RAMROD

Oh by the way, Vendetta thanks for the none option. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived