💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god this is a hard one
I really don't think Zaheer is an airbending master he is certainly good but master not really espcially how much of a punching bag he was vs Tenzin
None the less this is going to be a hard one can't choose

VforVendetta

Oh my god this is a hard one

I really don't think Zaheer is an airbending master he is certainly good but master not really espcially how much of a punching bag he was vs Tenzin

None the less this is going to be a hard one can't choose

I agree but this is what Avatar wiki says.

Also I know it's very difficult but you can't escape it so you better think. :fan:

I agree but this is what Avatar wiki says.

Also I know it's very difficult but you can't escape ti so you better think. :fan:

I am somehow leaning towards Red Lotus a little bit im not sure why just something is pulling me to them

VforVendetta

Also I just love how you add Azula in there im like where is zuko? and Azula just smirks there

Indeed but I wanted to make a very stong team and imo Azula is a superior bender and a much better strategist/leader. Also I wanna keep Zuko fresh a a future battle.

crybrowz

I say that team Avatar (plus Azula) wins. If Korra's team managed to defeat them than I'm sure Aang and his friends would win. We have seen team Avatar take on countless enemies and win each time. I'm sure that they could take the red lotus. Toph is way better at Earthbending than Ghazan. I Could see how if he turned the ground into lava then Toph would have a problem but Toph is clever and I have confidence she would win. Azula is way better than P'li. Other than her ability to combustion bend she doesn't have much going for her. Aang has been a master airbender for quite sometime and he has learned how to use it to the fullest. Zaheer is still fairly new to airbending. The only problem I could see is that Aang isn't ruthless enough and would go easy on him. Ming Jua is probably the best bender in the red lotus so I could see her being a problem. If Katara somehow managed to deprive her of water then Ming Jua would be f*cked bc she can't fight without water unlike Katara. So it would be close but I say Team Avatar would win

VforVendetta

I say that team Avatar (plus Azula) wins. If Korra's team managed to defeat them than I'm sure Aang and his friends would win. We have seen team Avatar take on countless enemies and win each time. I'm sure that they could take the red lotus. Toph is way better at Earthbending than Ghazan. I Could see how if he turned the ground into lava then Toph would have a problem but Toph is clever and I have confidence she would win. Azula is way better than P'li. Other than her ability to combustion bend she doesn't have much going for her. Aang has been a master airbender for quite sometime and he has learned how to use it to the fullest. Zaheer is still fairly new to airbending. The only problem I could see is that Aang isn't ruthless enough and would go easy on him. Ming Jua is probably the best bender in the red lotus so I could see her being a problem. If Katara somehow managed to deprive her of water then Ming Jua would be f*cked bc she can't fight without water unlike Katara. So it would be close but I say Team Avatar would win

I agree with and when it comes to Ming_Hua dn't forget that Azula is an expert lightingbender and she isn't afraid to us it. Ming-Hua has water attached to her all the time so she has a great weakness against her.

I'm leaning towards the Gaang + Azula for this one, for a variety of reasons. The only thing that would make me lean towards the Red Lotus would be the fact that they're always on the ruthless offensive with their bending, to the point of full intent to kill - Zaheer's breathtaking (  :teehee:  ) airbending being the most obvious example. My worry would be that Aang would have to come to terms with that, and how to respond the right way, such as with the Ozai situation.

However, Azula would definitely be an asset here, as her ruthlessness and cunning would match the Red Lotus (if not exceed). She would see Ming Hua's constant reliance on water and immediately use her lightning, as others have mentioned. She wouldn't hold back in defeating them, and that would hopefully be a sign for the benders of the Gaang to follow suit, as the Red Lotus can be quite dangerous.

When it comes to P'Li, her major power is also her major weakness, as bending a projectile towards her combustion 'eye' can completely stop her blasts from functioning, and even cause her to self-destruct. The Gaang already know this from their encounter with Combustion Man, so Toph for example could sense P'Li's source of attack and bend a rock (such as Bolin did in Zaofu) to knock her out.

I'm not entirely sure how the defeat of Ghazan and Zaheer would be approached. I would never call Zaheer an airbending master, but if that's what the wiki says...  :scar: I will have to come back with some thoughts on how the Gaang + Azula would fare against them. This is a very cool battle to discuss, with lots of factors to account for!  :)

TheOriginalOne

I'm not sure. If I'm being realistic, then I probably see the group made of some of the most dangerous criminals winning. Otherwise the team of overpowered kid prodigies end up winning :emma:

I have to think about it some more.

This is what im thinking so far
Yes its true that Korra's group did beat them but it took ALOT of outside help
Pi'le is prob their biggest threat in the group because we have seen time and time again they struggle against her (even aangs group struggle to beat sparky sparky boom boom man)
And we can see how amazing coordinated these 4 can be
Sure Aangs group is pretty coordinated but not a 100% cause azula they may or may not trust her 100% not sure on this though
top it of these guys are known to be the best at their element and Ghazan is clearly a higher skill lavabender than bolin he can surely cause problems againstt Toph and lets be honest about Aang during most of the series he tends to be a punching bag until he can go avatar state he is way passive and not enough agressive especially vs these guys
As for Katara vs Ming match up goes it has a chance to go either way with the 2 

Still haven't voted but these are some of the things i am thinking over and more

VforVendetta

This is what im thinking so far

Yes its true that Korra's group did beat them but it took ALOT of outside help

Pi'le is prob their biggest threat in the group because we have seen time and time again they struggle against her (even aangs group struggle to beat sparky sparky boom boom man)

And we can see how amazing coordinated these 4 can be

Sure Aangs group is pretty coordinated but not a 100% cause azula they may or may not trust her 100% not sure on this though

top it of these guys are known to be the best at their element and Ghazan is clearly a higher skill lavabender than bolin he can surely cause problems againstt Toph and lets be honest about Aang during most of the series he tends to be a punching bag until he can go avatar state he is way passive and not enough agressive especially vs these guys

As for Katara vs Ming match up goes it has a chance to go either way with the 2 

Still haven't voted but these are some of the things i am thinking over and more

This is not true about Aang. Except from Azula very few have actually beaten Aang in the series.

Also don;t neccesarily put the team members of the same element against each other,

Ghazan is a very powerful Earthbender but against Toph I don;t think he defeat her (I actually think that no earthbender can defeat her tbh). When it comes to Ming Hua Azula definititely owns her simply cause she is the ideal opponent to defeat her, she is agile, clever, ruthless and bends lighting. When it comes to Zaheer I think that Aang can overwhelm him in aribending and he uses all 4 elements as well. FInally the key to P'Li is the Earthbending of Aang/Toph, Toph's metalbending and Azula.

I think they will own the Red Lotus.

Archived