💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Even if Bolin did do all that...Toph could probably still see through the lava but it would probably only mush her sight the same way that sand did. There's no beating Toph. 

Yes, it's extremely difficult to impossiblr for an Earthbender to defeat her.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with both.

Very few charatcers of TLOK are able to stand against the characters from ATLA. Bolin has taken a serious advantage in the 3rd season with the lavabending but he remains a mediocore earthbender and not a very smart one either.

This earthbending battle is such a landslide :dies:  Seems everyone is on the same page about Toph's superior mastery of her strengths. Bolin would have a chance if only he was better at tactically thinking on his feet rather than falling back on the probending notion of simply winning the battle with force. I mean, not that Toph doesn't use force :rofl: , but she actually knows where, when, and how to direct her attacks to gain the upper hand.

crybrowz

My vote definitely goes to Toph. She is, in my opinion, the craftiest earthbender in the series (and one of the craftiest benders in general). She has that natural battle instinct that Bolin doesn't seem to have. She is good at sensing what move her opponent will make and how to counter it. She is very smart, patient, and strategic. Apart from that she is just a more skilled bender in general. Toph actually has to rely on earthbending to do almost anything but Bolin views it more as a skill or hobby. I still think Bolin is a great bender but I believe Toph would win. 

The only earthbenders i can think of that can go even or even beat toph would be bumi and the creator of omashu since both of them learned how to earthbend from the badgermoles also see Shu and Oma would prob have the same "vision" as Toph
And lets not forget Bumi knows 85 jings Toph and some prob only know 3 while most know only 2
for those who dont know what jing is here is a link
http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Jing

VforVendetta

This earthbending battle is such a landslide :dies:  Seems everyone is on the same page about Toph's superior mastery of her strengths. Bolin would have a chance if only he was better at tactically thinking on his feet rather than falling back on the probending notion of simply winning the battle with force. I mean, not that Toph doesn't use force :rofl: , but she actually knows where, when, and how to direct her attacks to gain the upper hand.

It's a goood battle, it's just that some characters from ATLA have very few worthy oponents and mot of them are from the ATLA series as well.

The only earthbenders i can think of that can go even or even beat toph would be bumi and the creator of omashu since both of them learned how to earthbend from the badgermoles also see Shu and Oma would prob have the same "vision" as Toph

And lets not forget Bumi knows 85 jings Toph and some prob only know 3 while most know only 2

for those who dont know what jing is here is a link

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Jing

Yes, I agree. As about the jinqs, only the neutral one is needed for the true earthbending anyway.

RAMROD

Bring tha 2nd week contenders! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VforVendetta

tomorrow we will officially know the winner (we already do :fan:) Give the final votes

Haroon

I honestly think Bolin would stand a good chance if he evaded Toph long enough to make a lot of the landmass into lava, obscuring her vision :huh: She couldn't see well with sand but that was solid, so how on earth is she meant to see in lava :omg: Plus even with metal bending that would melt too if Bolin strategically avoided her attacks long enough to convert most of the available material into his favour, and thus destroying Toph's supplies :omg:

edit: MESS I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED FOR BOLIN :lmao::sharon:

VforVendetta

The winner is here and he won by a mile actually.

~Winner: Toph Beifong, the Blind Bandit~

giphy.gif

Poll Votes:

14 Toph

1 Bolin

and the judges also agreed that thop dominates

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next battle comes on Monday!

Vote on our new poll and give me an idea about what you wanna see next.

Archived