Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LISTEN: Gwen Stefani - Baby Don't Lie

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on, people. Gwen Stefani's work has always been of the earworm quality.

You people can't make a full judgement on songs after a single play. That's why there's payola and multiple rotations on airwaves.

It takes time for your brains to memorize the underlying patterns and then settle back and focus on individual musical threads and/or lyrics. Especially choruses.

Not 'gonna lie' but seriously you guys need to stop with the snap judgements on singers and songs.

Thank you for writing down my thoughts.  :golfclap:

I was expecting something more, but I'm happy that she's not repeating herself.

Hopefully it will grow on me. It's not bad, but a very interesting lead single choice.

tumblr_inline_n0ov9uLVfT1rygccq.gif

Maybe the music video will help me fall in love with it.

Pure Adrenaline

Her babies don't lie :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

uhmmm

homepage_large.ddbc269b.jpg

10635898_10152925309429873_1825685600199

Your point is? The sky is somehow copyrighted?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Haroon

GUYS HELP :cryga:

I refreshed on the link in the OP after having it playing since the thread opened and they'd removed it :rip: I shouldn't have refreshed, otherwise I could've continued playing it :emo:

Can someone please send me a link to stream it somewhere? :confused:

edit: Never mind, on the previous page I found and used the link Banshee provided :laughga: THANKS BANSHEE!!! :D

Oh come on, people. Gwen Stefani's work has always been of the earworm quality.

You people can't make a full judgement on songs after a single play. That's why there's payola and multiple rotations on airwaves.

It takes time for your brains to memorize the underlying patterns and then settle back and focus on individual musical threads and/or lyrics. Especially choruses.

Not 'gonna lie' but seriously you guys need to stop with the snap judgements on singers and songs.

:tea:

lmWY58.gif

edit:Never mind, on the previous page I found and used the link Banshee provided :laughga: THANKS BANSHEE!!! :D

:lolgaga: no problem  :hug:

Archived