💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's GRAMMYs submissions revealed

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Miranda Sings

Better than the submissions for Born This Way. No TEOG? Holy hell, what were they thinking? 

SERIOUSLY. It's her best song to date, why in all hell wouldn't they send it in?! Not to mention that it was a huge hit!

I'm happy with these. I would've liked to see DWUW submitted for Record of the Year, but I'm fine either way. This b*tch stans for Gypsy so hard. RELEASE THAT ISH GAGA!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Why isnt CTC nominated in the jazz categories tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

So these are "only" the pop categories, let's see what they submitted for the jazz categories (i hope they didn't forget about these lol)

Whispering

So these are "only" the pop categories, let's see what they submitted for the jazz categories (i hope they didn't forget about these lol)

C2C won't be eligible or be submitted for any of the jazz categories.

Jewels n Drugs

C2C won't be eligible or be submitted for any of the jazz categories.

Why tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

wahkeenasitka

Why didn't she submit Bang Bang live :madge:

why didn't see submit bang bang :shrug: 

my question as well!!

I can't believe they submitted Dope for Record of the Year, Pop Solo... Really?? Why? Out of all the songs on ARTPOP? That's one of her weakest songs. 

Some major bad choices on their nominations list

Lion Heart

Cheek To Cheek - Tradional Pop

Seriously her only shot IMO. And even then Barbra has a higher chance of winning it.

There's too much competition in the Best Pop Duo category (Fancy, Problem, Dark Horse, Say Something, Rude, Maps, Black Widow, etc.) and all of these songs were bigger than DWUW, so I can't see it being nominated. 

Hmm... I wonder if Gaga can sneak in a nomination for ARTPOP for Best Pop Album. If nominated, she won't win it that's for sure but still..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived