Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's GRAMMYs submissions revealed

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

I'd add:

Cheek To Cheek - Pop Duo/Group

The Gaga/Tony has more appeal than the Gaga/R Kelly one.

GUY has no shot because the song flopped.

I'd also add C2C, the song, for Pop Duo/Group only if it was released as a (hit) single. But it wasn't. Looking back at the most recent noms, they're all well-known singles, mostly more successful than a single like DWUW. But let's see if an underdog can make the cut this time. 

Other music videos of not so successful songs were recently nominated for Best Music Video. So I think GUY has a shot for a nom, but yeah not a win. The MV was filmed at Hearst Castle, a first in decades. That could be its selling point. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

Why?

because they seem ridiculous lol Non singles for submissions? 

I mean they may very well be the correct submissions, but it just seems to me like someone wrote this off the top of their head.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I'd also add C2C, the song, for Pop Duo/Group only if it was released as a (hit) single. But it wasn't. Looking back at the most recent noms, they're all well-known singles, mostly more successful than a single like DWUW. But let's see if an underdog can make the cut this time. 

Other music videos of not so successful songs were recently nominated for Best Music Video. So I think GUY has a shot for a nom, but yeah not a win. The MV was filmed at Hearst Castle, a first in decades. That could be its selling point. 

I'm really hoping G.U.Y. would grab nominations if not the win.

G.U.Y. video is fantastic :emo:

because they seem ridiculous lol Non singles for submissions? 

I mean they may very well be the correct submissions, but it just seems to me like someone wrote this off the top of their head.

She can submit whatever she wants though, I'm pretty sure most of these won't get nominated but she's just trying to increase her chances 

yASSsss

wait,which DWUW is this ? official R.Kelly or X-tina remix?

i think,X-tina remix has more chance for nomination.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

JusticeforVenus

I want Dope as the pop solo  :duck:  omg I cant at these... I Can’t Give You Anything But Love ROY??? If it wins.... :fan:

Arturo

wait,which DWUW is this ? official R.Kelly or X-tina remix?

i think,X-tina remix has more chance for nomination.

R. Kelly

The R. Kelly one has a bigger chance at a nom since it contributed to over 90% of the single's actual sales. Meanwhile Xtina's version isn't as well known and didn't contribute much to the song's success.

skaxboy

"Gypsy" - Song of the Year?!?!

"Gypsy" will be the fourth single and she will perform it at the show and there will be no C2C tour, there will be Act II and ARTrave: Part II :excited2:

yASSsss

R. Kelly

The R. Kelly one has a bigger chance at a nom since it contributed to over 90% of the single's actual sales. Meanwhile Xtina's version isn't as well known and didn't contribute much to the song's success.

oh,right  :yes:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived