Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I'd love to release Gypsy and make a video for it"

Bloody

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I don't know ARTPOP will be definitely over on November when the tour ends...

If she wants to release Gypsy she has to release it now...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

I don't know ARTPOP will be definitely over on November when the tour ends...

If she wants to release Gypsy she has to release it now...

the problem might be the contract.

they barely let her release G.U.Y. 

there might be a restriction for 3 singles and not for a 4th :cryga: 

monketsharona

the problem might be the contract.

they barely let her release G.U.Y. 

there might be a restriction for 3 singles and not for a 4th :cryga: 

yes and like she said, she paid G.U.Y. video. Her label probably didn't support a 3rd single (hence the lack of promo and radio deal for G.U.Y.) 

Jonna Lee

Amazing song, but the era has been dead for quite a while now. Move on. Focus on your jazz album. Slay me with your future pop release. 

propertyofjolie18.gif

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Bloody

yes and like she said, she paid G.U.Y. video. Her label probably didn't support a 3rd single (hence the lack of promo and radio deal for G.U.Y.) 

Interscope   :fthis:

RichAssPiss

If she does do a "rock" album, or at least a more instrument driven non-EDM pop album next time, I think a piano version of Gypsy would be pretty great. 

Economy

I find these remarks so narrowminded. Why do people say that if you lip-sync that ur untalanted or its a waterdown quality?

Every artist is different. Some focus on vocal abilities only (like Adele), Some on theatric performance (like Gaga as well as singing)....

And theres artists like Usher or Britney Spears (years ago) that are amazing energetic dancers (better than Gaga ever could)

Britney was an amazing performer and thats what she was about. Vocally she wasnt as good. Whats the big deal???? :shrug:

Theres all kinds of talants involved in music performance and it aint a big deal if u lip-sync as long as u diliver in other ways. I prefer Britneys old performances to Adeles anyday :coffee:

I feel so bad for her when she talks about ARTPOP...it had so much potential, and I know she knew that. :(

swine killer

Amazing song, but the era has been dead for quite a while now. Move on. Focus on your jazz album. Slay me with your future pop release. 

propertyofjolie18.gif

propertyofjolie18.gif

Those Angelina gifs slays so hard

pachinko

Releasing Gypsy after buying a house? Yikes. She wouldn't be able to feed people with that story of being a gypsy and not caring about material things anymore :(

Firestarter

I find these remarks so narrowminded. Why do people say that if you lip-sync that ur untalanted or its a waterdown quality?

Every artist is different. Some focus on vocal abilities only (like Adele), Some on theatric performance (like Gaga as well as singing)....

And theres artists like Usher or Britney Spears (years ago) that are amazing energetic dancers (better than Gaga ever could)

Britney was an amazing performer and thats what she was about. Vocally she wasnt as good. Whats the big deal???? :shrug:

Theres all kinds of talants involved in music performance and it aint a big deal if u lip-sync as long as u diliver in other ways. I prefer Britneys old performances to Adeles anyday :coffee:

then why Britney just didn't go for becoming a dancer? 

weird-face-2.gif

I mean I like Britney too, but come on, if you're called a "singer" then you have to sing on stage. 

Archived