💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kesha's mom's e-mail to Dr. Luke LEAKS $$ for Silence (Gaga mentioned)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from what I understand, Dr. Luke is still being accused of s-xually/psychologically mistreating Kesha when they worked together. Pebe alongside Kesha were both looking to keep it quiet should he let her out of the contract and grant her some money for her songs; and since this it has opened up with the legal action being taken now (presumably due to Kesha's deal still being locked in). And Gaga was mentioned due to her outcry against management or possibly the back story of Swine she's spoke about (depending on when this was written). Right  :duck: ?

Can you please take out the $$ for silence part?

Because they definitely weren't trying to extort money from him, they just wanted to get away from him.

And if he raped Kesha, a young girl, of course they would want to get away from him.

MonsterofFame

I really hope Dr. Luke didn't do all of that, but Kesha is giving some pretty detailed stories. I can't help but feel that this is planned though, whether true or not. She's not dumb, and her random need to tell these stories to doctors even when not in a therapy session sounds a bit planned. They know that doctor's testimonies would be used in court.

I also don't see how letting Kesha out of her contract would "excuse" what he apparently did. So if Kesha and her mom got what they wanted, they wouldn't have reported Dr. Luke, allowing him to hurt other women and be on the loose? It's a selfish move at best. I feel like a true rape victim would want to see the perpatrator behind bars no matter what. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her and Dr. Luke had drunken s-x a couple of times, and now she regrets it. He is an older bearded guy, just her type she always talks about. It wouldn't be surprising if she was attracted to him at one point.

I'm really interested to see how this plays out in court.

so much mess...everything is so messy...what a messy world.....look at all these messy people.....this comment is even a literal mess...... :sweep:

mess

Psychedelic

This situation is such a mess... don't know what to think. I just hope it won't affect Kesha's career, unless it's for the good :wtf:

elijahfan

He raped her when she was 18, and yet she worked with him during like 6 or 7 years afterwards? :wtf:

I hope Dr. Luke's trialled for this and I would LOVE IT if Gaga speaks up on Kesha's behalf. Gaga's experienced this exact same thing, these abusive and manipulative producers etc. that take advantage of these girls, she even wrote Swine about it. If she voices her support for Kesha and stood beside her, it's send a frickin wonderful message in defence of these girls who get abused.

Princess Die

If Dr. Luke were to turn up dead...oh the horror. :Spin:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Economy

Gaga and Kesha friends? Kesha a virgin till 18?

tho i cant be sure... im leaning towards this whole situation being fabricated :coffee:

but if it is true, then i hope they bring him to justice!!!!

Archived