💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Kesha's mom's e-mail to Dr. Luke LEAKS $$ for Silence (Gaga mentioned)

LordDisick

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know she knew kesha personally

And When did she have the time to be apart of this?

Every time I hear her name in these type of things I cackle :toofunny:

This woman I swear :laughga:

On topic: #TeamKesha :hor:

Oh my god. Gaga and Kesha have been conspiring together against their management to unleash a new wave of control on the music industry.

Mark my words. By this time in 2 years, Kesha and Gaga will jointly own and operate a record label under XL recordings which will allow artists to freely express who they are in their music. 

Dr Luke? He's going down. Kesha's yelling Timber all the way to the bank.

Please? I would like that a lot. All these young girls get mistreated and taken advantage of in the industry - if Gaga and Kesha formed a label like that than maybe these terrible situations could be avoided.

ItsTommyBitch

(Just kidding :rip: )

This is so messy.....

The name dropping :dies:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ChasingGhosts

I'm actually starting to think - as someone pointed out days ago - that the DWUW video was about this  :deadbanana:  and that she never released it  because she knew Kesha was going to sue him 

Wait what? :duck: What has Gaga not releasing the DWUW video got to do with Dr. Luke and Kesha? 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Rollercoaster

Please? I would like that a lot. All these young girls get mistreated and taken advantage of in the industry - if Gaga and Kesha formed a label like that than maybe these terrible situations could be avoided.

We'll end up with "Keshaga", the label that breaks down the doors of male-managed female popstars and frees them from all restraint.

Actually, it'd be pretty awesome.

Bloody

How some of you believe that her mother would make a lie for this..rape is a very serious accusation what monster would lie about that in order to get fame? :duck: 

poor ke$ha :udidnt: 

Anyway, gaga was mentioned for Troy and their split.

NewYorkCity

I don't think Gaga was mentioned as her being a part of the acusation... I think it was more like "like lady gaga did with her manager".

Rollercoaster

Some people are reading incorrectly.

"Friends, like Lady Gaga" not "Like Lady Gaga did, we'll expose you". She's saying she has high profile friends that will back her up.

Archived