Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you care for Gaga to have a smash on her new album? (or don't care)

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bordeciel

I definitely care now.

I really wish she achieves to put another big successfull mark in the POP industry.

I want a song that everyone's like "oh that's the new Lady Gaga song!" and jam on it. I want her work to have better spotlights on and her talent too.

:)

Yes.

The whole "music not the bling" attitude that gaga's been carrying scares me that she won't aim for another smash in her career :giveup:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Bloody

Yes.

The whole "music not the bling" attitude that gaga's been carrying scares me that she won't aim for another smash in her career :giveup:

I Agree tbh :applause:

I really need her to make a huge hit again.... Sorry if that's selfish. I'll always be a fan but I like to be able to hold my head high when I say I like an artist.

FRANK1991

Yes because I love her music and think people would like them too.

I always think good music doesn't need promo.

but after ARTPOP I'm not so sure.....I think it's a good album for the GP but I guess people don't like it/not enough promo?

or is it because Gaga's music is steering us towards something new/different from the GP without us realizing?

IDK I think about these things and in the end I'm left wondering

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

I'd like it because it generally equates to more show performances, interviews, more singles released with videos etc...

I only want the charts so that it gives her momentum to share as much during an era as possible.

I feel the same. I feel like her new management might be able to allow her to share a lot without chart success though. So we'll see what happens next time. 

Yes obviously. I want all my favorite artists to succeed. What kind of fan doesn't wish that for their favorite musicians :laughga:

giskardsb

I really need her to make a huge hit again.... Sorry if that's selfish. I'll always be a fan but I like to be able to hold my head high when I say I like an artist.

popular opinion should have nothing to do with whether you can be proud of the music you like or not.

Economy

I'd like it because it generally equates to more show performances, interviews, more singles released with videos etc...

I only want the charts so that it gives her momentum to share as much during an era as possible.

this! i think some fans fail to realize how much of an impact it has on that

if she doesnt sell... record labels will see no reason to be promoting her songs on tv, giving her music videos big budgets etc

So far she hasnt truly flopped. All her albums have had at least 2 moderate hits... but no hits could result in a fall of what shes capabale of delivering due to reduced budget :shrug:

I mean it'd be cool for her to have another smash hit, but it's not going to keep me up at night if she doesn't.

Archived