๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you care for Gaga to have a smash on her new album? (or don't care)

Bordeciel

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

I don't care anymore because my Ultimate Queen of Music Lana Del Rey has taught me the real meaning behind "music not the bling". As long as I receive a great album from Lady Gaga, which I have no doubt I will considering ARTPOP was supposedly forced and not what she wanted to put out but I was still slayed by it, I will be a happy camper.

ย 

lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-music-video-m

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I would like to see Gaga have a big smash hit, but if not then oh well. At least we'll have a new album to enjoy. :)

djBuffoon

I don't particularly care. As we have seen with ARTPOP in comparison to... other albums, good music does not ensure a hit, and bad music doesn't prohibit something from being a hit.

You think Gaga quit ARTPOP cause of lack of success?ย  :usrs:

Of courseย  :yes:

ย 

If DWUW had sold 4m copies, I can assure you she would release another 3 singles and make another 4 Tv performances to support them

Bordeciel

Of courseย  :yes:

ย 

If DWUW had sold 4m copies, I can assure you she would release another 3 singles and make another 4 Tv performances to support them

True, true, and true.

ย 

Success means promotion. An Artist have the promotion that her album deserves cause promotion cost money and if the album don't bought money it can't have promotion.

ย 

But some artists can have more promotion than they should because her labels want to create a mark around them, a big star that sell other stuffs like perfume... it was the case of Gaga at the beginning of her career.

Pain of fame1

Applause was a smash actually, everyone had in their minds the lines ' i live for the applause-plause..'

If you call BR a smash, well that kind of super hit, won't surerly happen anymore. Thah happens once in the career of the artists.ย 

Dominic

I want her to smash the charts, she needs to now in order to put on the performances and shows. Commercial success equals money and money means bigger and better promo.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I do. I'll be really happy if she has a smash single with her next pop album. I'm sure she will. But this is not the most important thing tbh, like I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen. :laughga:

Archived