💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which is the bigger promo? Superbowl or performing in space?

Jed

Featured Posts

Omg imagine it being live streamed on MTV and on the biggest channels worldwide, and the whole world is watching; just like the red bull Sky diver (Felix) RUj1Se3.jpg

I'm hyping myself already

:giveup:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody outside the US care about the Superbowl 

yes but how do you know tjat peole will care about space thingy.

I think that space perfomance can be really big if its streamed on some big tv chanells.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Superbowl.

But the space performance WILL be something remembered though and will be cemented in history, so more long term promo. 

thathimerosguy

umm hello!! it's ****ing space!!! i dont see football players playing in 0 gravity and i dont think neither of them have the balls to make it there

yASSsss

i think Space performance.Superbowl maybe a big thing in US,and millions of US people may watch it,but Space thing is first of its kind.It'll create a worldwide buzz for sure.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Pure Adrenaline

well they Katy wouldn't be the 1st person to perform at the Superbow but Gaga will be the 1st performing in space there u have ur answer :thetea:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Curunir

Space. Superbowl might be HUGE in the US, but it's still very local thing. Like they don't even mention it on the news here. lol The space thing if played right will be a very big deal for the whole world.

DrewStevens

It depends of how big the space performance will be.

SuperBowl is great promo but the majority of people who watch it is not the main pop music consumer and the space performance is more appealing for that public.

shaneybaby

just ask yourself which you'd rather watch. for me 100000% space. Ive seen a million superbowl halftimes. theyre the same n predictable. surprises guests will pop out. some big crowd interaction on the field. and elaborate stage. i have 0 idea what to expect from the space performance and it seems so cool. if it were gaga at superbowl and katy in space id feel the exact same way, even tho i like gaga more. 

No one knows the Superbowl out of the US and the first ever space performance would be literally everywhere, papers, tv, the internet...

just ask yourself which you'd rather watch. for me 100000% space. Ive seen a million superbowl halftimes. theyre the same n predictable. surprises guests will pop out. some big crowd interaction on the field. and elaborate stage. i have 0 idea what to expect from the space performance and it seems so cool. if it were gaga at superbowl and katy in space id feel the exact same way, even tho i like gaga more. 

But you're a Gaga fan, and I'm gonna assume a gay man. Promo is an all-encompassing term. So which will reach a larger audience, is the question. Pop fans, more specifically gay pop fans, are gonna care more about the space performance, I believe. But the population in general will be more likely to hear about the superbowl performance, I believe. But, I do have an american bias towards the whole thing.

Archived