💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea DRAGS Snoop Dogg for Racist Pic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

How awful, using social media in this way to promote negative stereotypes. Good for Iggy, standing up for herself! She'd never do anything like-oh.

capture.png?w=700&h=763

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How awful, using social media in this way to promote negative stereotypes. Good for Iggy, standing up for herself! She'd never do anything like-oh.

capture.png?w=700&h=763

Wow... 

Sugarfall

I just went to Snoopzillas Instagram and gosh he has posted like 10 photos of Iggy in pretty much one day Cbb9tq9.png

capture.png?w=700&h=763

:messga:

Love Trumps Hate

swine killer

"because he acts another way to my face, he even follows me" We got it the first time.

Please unfollow her Snoop  :derpga:

Lol, reading this in her voice is amazing :sharon:

:toofunga:

That was mean of Snoop. Praying for him

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Wow, I'm just looking through Snoop's Instagram and some of the other stuff he's posted is pretty upsetting. For example, this one seems to have disturbing misogynist implications: 

Screen_Shot_2014_10_14_at_5_12_48_PM.png

capture.png?w=700&h=763

I'm praying for ha too
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MahoganySnitch

capture.png?w=700&h=763

MTE

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! She just posted this on her twitter. I'm ****ing done. :emo:

:teehee:  Slé a bit

capture.png?w=700&h=763

Not that it makes a huge difference, but all those are from 3-4 years ago before her first mixtape was even out

Although the first one is not racist, in fact it's pointing out the fact the cop racially profiled five men

Being under constant constant scrutiny now she certainly would never say anything like that and she definitely doesn't think it now that she has a WW following

DrewStevens

Iggy is so annoying complaining about somebody being racist when her twitter is abundant in racism and idiocy.

She never mentioned racism. She said it was mean. :fail:

Paper Gangsta

Not that it makes a huge difference, but all those are from 3-4 years ago before her first mixtape was even out

Although the first one is not racist, in fact it's pointing out the fact the cop racially profiled five men

Being under constant constant scrutiny now she certainly would never say anything like that and she definitely doesn't think it now that she has a WW following

well in little deslusionsters whenever you mention "black" "asian" "white" its racistic without even looking at the context

well in little deslusionsters whenever you mention "black" "asian" "white" its racistic without even looking at the context

I don't know what the **** you're trying to get at. I'm not being delusional. I admitted she said them in the past, but certainly quoting something from 4 years ago when no one, including yourself, knew who she was is not an accurate representation of now

Saying Asian, black or white is stating someone's race and is in no way offensive unless you're attributing and propagating a negative stereotype.. are you ****ting me

j2TsBXq.jpg

:lmao:

:lmao:

Iggy needa chill ....

She need to take a joke like she takes d*cks from record executives

Report this person's vile post straight from the garbage bin

Archived