💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Have You Ever Done Anything Weird to Stan for Gaga?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

I hid al prism cds on sears once

Hid copies of Prisim with the lame music nobody actually buys and put ARTPOP in front errywhere

Yaassss twinsies

WTF is MDNA

Ladey Gagz

Not that crazy but for an English presentation, I had to pick a subject or whatever. I didn't know what to pick so I told myself: If I'm gonna fail might as well pick a gaga song and get her some promo :rip:

So I did a presentation on Hair. I made the class listen to the song

I got 100 :dead:

Made blowjob craigslist ads for Applause sales

:sharon:

One time I joined a fan website at www.gagadaily.com and spent hundreds of hours of my precious life there.

Omg this :lmao: :lmao:

migamiga

In order to promote Applause and ARTPOP I did the VMA performance at the coffee shop on campus where I work. My seashell pasties fell off on the last chorus though :hor: it went well but a lot of people were definitely weirded out lol

I paid shipping more than once

:rip:

MikeGoneGaga

One time I joined a fan website at www.gagadaily.com and spent hundreds of hours of my precious life there.

^ that

Probably taking this picture

artpop3_zps65c33125.jpg

this is just :legend:

Cody Draco

One of my mom's coworker's called Gaga ugly, so I told her that she looked like a nappy headed dinosaur casting of judgement when my ARTPOP Zone tickets are more than her mortgage for her mediocre Suburban house, with her jealous K Mart self & that her kids look like apes

Don't even accuse me of Racism, they're White so..... :awkney:

Wow looks and money are what you attack people on. You aren't superficial at all.

Wow looks and money are what you attack people on. You aren't superficial at all.

Don't attack Gaga then.... and she needed her bubble popped.

Jesse Pinkman

This tbh :deadbanana:

It's science, bitch

Me and my friends did a presentation on her on art class

I was so happy

but the class got weirded out

only one boy, a really popular one, said

"Oh my god, she can look pretty hot"

his friends were like :ghostney:

The art teacher called her very ugly :rip:

Hybrid MonsTer

I randomly mentioned/praised her on a job interview.

I did the same and got selected :adam:  .. i was asked what's your definition of success & how can you achieve success by taking a chance and not knowing if it'll every pay off !! and I just spoke about Gaga and how she is as an artist & as a person, I spoke about her humanitarian work & how she took risks and stayed true to her art that made her an International Superstar :gaga: ..  the HR who was taking my interview was totally slayed and said to me that 'I always knew she was kinda different from the rest of the girls , but didn't know she's such an amazing human being'  :queenga:

Archived