๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga Release A Brand New Single From No Record?

SISTERV

100 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga Release A New Single Not Attached To An Album?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

No, she will be in the middle of the C2C era. She will release a new single from her next album when that time rolls around.

Just because she is doing a jazz record and promo doesn't mean she can't do pop at the same time in bits. She is doing artrave right now while doing c2c promo, why can't she release a pop song while touring for c2c?

SISTERV

I really want Gaga to just put out a good old classic love song with a twist. Something that is new and interesting but not plagued by an entire album around it.

Paper Gangsta

No, she will be in the middle of the C2C era. She will release a new single from her next album when that time rolls around.

In the middle of CTC era? what is she supposed to do with CTC in 2015?

SISTERV

I mean imagine if Gaga just randomly had released Gypsy while touring on the BTWBall. ****er would have gone #1 early 2013.

Whispering

Just because she is doing a jazz record and promo doesn't mean she can't do pop at the same time in bits. She is doing artrave right now while doing c2c promo, why can't she release a pop song while touring for c2c?

ย 

She is doing a tour and C2C is a complete album and tour. The last thing Gaga needs is to throw out some Pop single, without a proper roll out and without it being attached to an era in any way. Radio wouldn't touch it and it would do nothing to help her current status as a Pop artist. It would be both useless and counter-productive in the long run.

SISTERV

I mean even if it's that song Paradise and its instrumentals have a good groove yet it still shows vocals it could actually help promote c2c tour and become a big smash.

It would be nice to see what Gaga could do with a big commercial single that doesn't have to fit within the themes of any particular era, like a different, experimental thing. But if it would be just an ARTPOP reject or something similar I wouldn't be that impressed.

It would be nice but I doubt she would do it, I personally would love her to just post a couple songs that didn't make the cut

Levine

Kinda like Beyoncรƒฦ’ยฉ did for Bow Down and Standing on the sun?

ย 

Welp, kinda like she did for Cake and Stache?ย 

ย 

I'd be here for that.ย 

Whispering

I mean imagine if Gaga just randomly had released Gypsy while touring on the BTWBall. ****er would have gone #1 early 2013.

ย 

No...it wouldn't have. You are confused about how radio works. There would have had to have been a full promo cycle and a ton of payola involved, and then it still wouldn't have worked...not coming on the end of a five single era.

ย 

Things just don't work the way you are thinking they do. Not as far as radio songs go!

ย 

She could release some random song, but its not going to get significant radio play without being attached to an album era or a big movie or something of that nature. (and all of that involves time, planning, promo and money)

SISTERV

She is doing a tour and C2C is a complete album and tour. The last thing Gaga needs is to throw out some Pop single, without a proper roll out and without it being attached to an era in any way. Radio wouldn't touch it and it would do nothing to help her current status as a Pop artist. It would be both useless and counter-productive in the long run.

....Erm.....Kesha was on the downhill and then she did Timber with Pitbull randomly and it slayed. Some of Lana Del Rey's most downloaded songs were not on an album but we're for random movie soundtracks, and Madonna's biggest hit she ever had, Vogue was for a movie musical soundtrack that her label randomly decided to release as a single. Even in hip hop, Drake released 0 to 100/ The Catch Up and it isn't on any album but it's a song that won't be on his next record but foreshadows it and it went #1 on the Hip Hop charts.

Archived