Should Gaga Rerelease ARTPOP?

Jewels n Drugs

93 members have voted

1. 1. rerelease or nah

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Miranda Sings

Yes but it was RELEASED (as a single) because of the success of Born This Way!

Honey, it was released in October of 2010. Born This Way didn't come out until February 2011.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really like a re-release entitled something like "artRAVE: ARTPOP Act II" or something, to promote the end of the tour. I'm imagining all the songs + some outtakes, a big party album like:

1. Tinnitus or Onion Girl (or whatever track the opening instrumental is)

2. ARTPOP

3. G.U.Y.

4. Donatella

5. Venus

6. Brooklyn Nights

7. MANiCURE

8. Cake Like Lady Gaga

9. PARTYNAUSEOUS (Solo) or feat. Kendrick Lamar if they can get the permissions

10. Do What U Want (Solo)

11. Princess Die (Studio Version)

12. Jewels 'N Drugs (Remix)

13. Aura

14. Mary Jane Holland

15. Sexxx Dreams

16. Ratchet maybe featuring Rihanna or Nicki if she can get it, to be lead single

17. Applause

18. Swine

19. Gypsy

BONUS TRACK: Applause (DJ White Shadow Trap Remix)

I get your point, but with the tour going on and all the things she's already done, I believe it's time to move on.

She can keep all the ideas she had (but never had the chance to make true) and all the songs and 'insert' them in her new album.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YES. But only if she planned to release an ACT II EP with it. Like TF + TFM. I am so in for it in 2015! As far as I care, she could release ARTPOP act II, III, IV, V and so on.

But it's not happening. ARTPOP is dead aside from the Ball. She can include unreleased songs from it in her upcoming pop albums tho. I still want to believe someday I'll hear TEA and Onion Girl.

tumblr_m0amp4Nji41r3ty02o1_500.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think if Gaga appreciates ARTPOP that much, and if she really wants to make the GP accept it again, she can but NOT NOW. She'll have to wait for a few more years, maybe 5 years later and release it with proper management like how Eminem did with The Marshall Mathers LP 2. That way we will get new music and recap how awesome the first ARTPOP was. It's like promoting two albums at once.

you're a genious! I'm also in for that. It will totally smash if the songs are good.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I can't believe how many people voted yes.  :smh:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

drinkmytears

Firework was written and recorded before anyone knew Born This Way was a thing. Gaga didn't invent self-empowerment.

The decision to RELEASE the song was based off the trend of self empowerment

Miranda Sings

The decision to RELEASE the song was based off the trend of self empowerment

But that isn't what you said at all. You said she released it because of Born This Way. That's not true. Stop changing your statements in a desperate attempt to shade Katy in some way. It's sad.

ARTPOP was a good piece of work, although I think it's time to close the curtain on it. I think she should invest here creativity on something new.

DanielKCarey

Honestly, I think she wants nothing more but to move on. I agree. I love ARTPOP, but I'd rather her focus on the future than the past.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Elizabeth

No, I think it's time to move on. I feel like Cheek to Cheek was a catharsis for her after ARTPOP, so I dont think its something to be revisited right now. I think Gaga's already moved on somewhat.

DanMonster

Honey, it was released in October of 2010. Born This Way didn't come out until February 2011.

Yes I know!! I addressed that I made a mistake earlier in the thread.

Archived