Should Gaga Rerelease ARTPOP?

Jewels n Drugs

93 members have voted

1. 1. rerelease or nah

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Sis firework was released in October of 2010

BTW was announced in September 2010 and she had been talking about it months before I'm not saying Katy or her team "stole" Gaga's idea of releasing an empowerment/self acceptance song but that's what Dan Monster is talking about I think.

But after everything Katy has done inspired by Gaga I wouldnt be surprised if this was actually true

Maybe like an 'ARTPOP - Live In *city*' cd, with the artRAVE DVD as the second disc? Many artists have released live tour versions of their albums and this would be the only realistic way to re-release it. It could be 3-4 discs. 

Disc 1 : ARTPOP Live at the artRAVE 

Disc 2 : artRAVE DVD 

Disc 3 : ARTPOP (album) 

Disc 4 : Unreleased material/ARTPOP Rejects (5-8 songs) 

And maybe a Gypsy video to accompany it, with HQ footage from her touring the world as a send off of the ARTPOP era. It would potentially save it! 

We would get all we want out of it ; an artrave dvd, a sensible re-release of ARTPOP, HQ artRAVE audio, unreleased songs/ARTPOP rejects. And potentially another single/music video with footage from all over the world!! 

#littlemanager4life tbh 

#GagaFireBobbyAndHireAntPats2 :legend:

I would love and die if this hapenned

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's best for Gaga at this point to move on from this mess era tbh. Besides, even if a re-release was perfectly able excecute what ARTPOP was supposed to be the first time around, media would still try to spin it as Interscope desperate to recover lost money from her "flop".

homomo

As long as there's a song that resembles Venus on the next album (God, Goddess, Space, and Universe) I'll be more than happy. 

antpats2

BTW was announced in September 2010 and she had been talking about it months before I'm not saying Katy or her team "stole" Gaga's idea of releasing an empowerment/self acceptance song but that's what Dan Monster is talking about I think.

But after everything Katy has done inspired by Gaga I wouldnt be surprised if this was actually true

#GagaFireBobbyAndHireAntPats2 :legend:

I would love and die if this hapenned

or we can both be co-managers :P Bobby has been on point with promo for the CTC era and i met him a few weeks ago. He's really nice 

No. She should make that Telephone sequel.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

TimisaMonster

Re release ARTPOP... NO

Release ACT 2... YES

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody

Ofcourse she should release it! it's my fave album of hers!  :sara: 

I believe that if it smashed harder on charts and hadn't cancelled Venus as a single and DWUW video you would all love the album and wouldn't make this question about releasing it, don't me hypocrits the majority of this fanbase loved it at first .

Anyway,there's no reason to make these questions,the album has been released a year now and it had its ups and downs :ohwell: 

No. She should make that Telephone sequel.

it will be released....................SOON............ :rip:   :ghostney:  :witchderp:

Rat Boy

No. Imo ARTPOP was not that great, but that's just my opinion :emma:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Rollercoaster

Until she decides on a musical direction to take and puts the effort in to having original instrumentals... until she gets together with redone and darkchild... until she gets Jonas Akerlund & David Lachapelle on contract.... until she rehires nicola formichetti ... until she collabs with Adele & Rihanna...

Theres so much to do.

Bradley

I think if Gaga appreciates ARTPOP that much, and if she really wants to make the GP accept it again, she can but NOT NOW. She'll have to wait for a few more years, maybe 5 years later and release it with proper management like how Eminem did with The Marshall Mathers LP 2. That way we will get new music and recap how awesome the first ARTPOP was. It's like promoting two albums at once.

Pain of fame1

NO. Gaga should just release the B SIDES ( TEA PLEASE) and hopefully the venus video or the TERRY FILM and move on.

Archived