VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

not by iggy

sorry that you dont understand that people react differently to situations   :shrug:  she was getting stalked all day long by that same guy, he even took pictures of her picking up her dogs poop :rip:

shes just frustrated 

I am over exaggerating but looks like your comments tell a different story. I guess I am over dramatic but the same girl your defending is running people down with shopping cards and having her manager spit on people. Ok LordDisick :later:

LeoFameMonster

Oh hush, iggy is just getting started.

ya and its a little too early to be having a britney melt down don't you think. Running people down with shopping carts, whats next umbrellas. When your at Lady Gaga's level of fame where you can't shiz without a papz following you then I can understand. but you have been famous for a minute and your already acting like you have been followed by papz for 15 years. Ugh its ungrateful because they are part of why your famous. And shes shopping who cares its not like they hacked her icloud and posted nude pics give me a break

PicklePower

ya and its a little too early to be having a britney melt down don't you think. Running people down with shopping carts, whats next umbrellas. When your at Lady Gaga's level of fame where you can't shiz without a papz following you then I can understand. but you have been famous for a minute and your already acting like you have been followed by papz for 15 years. Ugh its ungrateful because they are part of why your famous. And shes shopping who cares its not like they hacked her icloud and posted nude pics give me a break

Isn't a little more than creepy to take pictures of somebody while their shopping?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

LeoFameMonster

Except she is. Just stop. :wtf:

haha ok tell me when she breaks a record, or sells 60 million singles, or made cultural movements, or reaches 30 million twitter followers. or has the biggest and most loyal fanbase to date. and sells out stadiums and arenas, THATS CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA, lol :fail:

LeoFameMonster

Isn't a little more than creepy to take pictures of somebody while their shopping?

not really its all part of the fame. if thats how she reacts to people taking pictures of her shopping then wtf she going to do when they take pictures of her while shes with her family. I mean she handled it really poorly and I can't with people acting like its a major problem when people are dying of hunger. And your biggest concern is one pap talking your picture while you grocery shop ugh.

PicklePower

not really its all part of the fame. if thats how she reacts to people taking pictures of her shopping then wtf she going to do when they take pictures of her while shes with her family. I mean she handled it really poorly and I can't with people acting like its a major problem when people are dying of hunger. And your biggest concern is one pap talking your picture while you grocery shop ugh.

She's probably not used to it. How was she supposed to react when some guy is following her around late at night, anyways? :excuseme:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

haha ok tell me when she breaks a record, or sells 60 million singles, or made cultural movements, or reaches 30 million twitter followers. or has the biggest and most loyal fanbase to date. and sells out stadiums and arenas, THATS CAKE LIKE LADY GAGA, lol :fail:

There's no doubting Gaga in her prime was an exponentially bigger celebrity, but just because someone isn't AS famous as another celebrity doesn't make her not famous. :smh: the transparency. For example, PRISM sold almost double ARTPOP. Does that mean ARTPOP was not successful at all? No. It just means it was less successful.

1 song doesnt make u famous xo

True, but multiple top 3 singles is a lot more than Gaga has had in the past three years. Are you saying she's not famous either? Xoxo

ItsTommyBitch

That guy... what scum :wtf:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

It begins, how Kanye of ha! :evil:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LaLuna

This whole "If you don't want to be followed by the paparazzi, then don't be famous" mentality angers me so much. If people stopped being obsessed with famous people, there would be no need for paparazzi. Celebrities are there to entertain, not to have their private lives exposed to the entire world and to be photographed buying eggs at the supermarket. I'm pretty sure those paparazzi scumbags would hate it if they had people following them everywhere and taking pictures of them all the time. 

Archived