Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Iggy Azalea loses her cool & attacks a photographer

GlitterGrease

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anastasios

In my opinion is Iggy a wonderful person with CHARACTER. She stands up for herself and yeah, she is rapper, musician, celeb whatever. but actually she is HUMAN and she defends herself being a human being. I think thats great and inspirational standing up for yourself in particular as a woman, soo yeah. #goIggy

DrewStevens

1 song doesnt make u famous xo

You know she had 3 top 10 singles this year right? :toofunny:

She is famous, maybe not as famous as Gaga or Katy but she is famous. Get over it.

FrankGutz

This ****ing stalkers need to be shot in the head!! I hate ****ing paparazzis, come on mother****ers, i care about HER MUSIC, not about what she's buying

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

inuborg

This ****ing stalkers need to be shot in the head!! I hate ****ing paparazzis, come on mother****ers, i care about HER MUSIC, not about what she's buying

sis :awkney:

But I see you listening to Van Vogue slaaaay

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

I ****ing hate paparazzi. There is no good argument he could make.

And to be honest, I don't like Iggy's music that much. But this video made me like her more.

Mess at them giving the paps what they wanted, on the flip side I probably would've done the same thing. Maybe 'accidentally' tripped and flung my cart into the guys face and hope he whip-lashed on the concrete breaking his camera. Paparazzi are disgusting and should have legislation put in place preventing them from doing certain activities including the provoking of people. 

xoxo cupcakke

As much as Iggy grinds my gears, she told it how it is and she does deserve a private life. Like, I bet Iggy told him politely at first to delete his pictures or to at least stop taking them but he just instigated it into something incredulous. I kind of wished that shopping cart would silence his idiot hypocrisies and "good points" but alas it did not  :madge:

isaacanthony

Without paparazzi we wouldn't have those fabulous photos of Gaga out and about slaying the world :)

FrankGutz

sis :awkney:

But I see you listening to Van Vogue slaaaay

i would act probably  really aggressive if that were me  :manicure:   tbh

Iggy & Azealia slay me so hard!! I stan for them, not like the overrated & annoying Minaj :whitney:

Mess at them giving the paps what they wanted, on the flip side I probably would've done the same thing. Maybe 'accidentally' tripped and flung my cart into the guys face and hope he whip-lashed on the concrete breaking his camera. Paparazzi are disgusting and should have legislation put in place preventing them from doing certain activities including the provoking of people. 

This would help tbh, it is actually smart

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived