💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Hypothetical Gaga Superbowl Setlist

Bebe

Featured Posts

She was maybe training since beginning of this year, who knows :spin:

How much does the training take?

well it depends but trainings of that tipe can be really long(some times ethey can take 1 year it really depends who is being trained for some peole it takes less and for some people more some people cant even finish this kind of trainings and they end up not going ti space

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod

Why is the title "Katy Perry vs Lady Gaga" if this isn't about them against each other? :confused: I think something like "If Lady Gaga performed at the Superbowl..." would be better and more appropriate and would attract less negative comments towards Katy Perry :sweat:

no offence, but I can't believe that you have 19k posts in this forum , i just  can't  :coffee: were all of them like this?  :udidnt:

Haroon

no offence, but I can't believe that you have 19k posts in this forum , i just  can't  :coffee: were all of them like this?  :udidnt:

I'm not sure what you mean, like what do you mean by "like this"? :sweat:

XoXoJoanneGaga

r u being serious or what  :what: 

that space performance will be shown worldwide,everyone's gonna watch it,whether they like gaga or not :duck: 

(i still hope,u were joking :scar:  )

Nah, the Moon Landing was watched by the whole world.. back in 1969. Mankind isn't impressed by space stuff like that anymore. If Gaga was going to be performing on Mars, it would be a different story, but just performing in a space station isn't exciting. 

yASSsss

Nah, the Moon Landing was watched by the whole world.. back in 1969. Mankind isn't impressed by space stuff like that anymore. If Gaga was going to be performing on Mars, it would be a different story, but just performing in a space station isn't exciting. 

well,i hope u turn out to be wrong :haha:  :spin:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1. Bad Romance

2. Poker Face/Just Dance Medley

3. Applause

4. New single

5. Born this way

If gaga ended it with a great performance of btw it would be huge for gay rights.

thierryrreiht

giphy.gif

EDIT:

Just kidding

So sad Katy is confirmed for SB…  :smh:

VforVendetta

Let us pretend for a second that Gaga is playing the 2015 Super Bowl. We will assume she has released the first single from her new up and coming album by the time the Super Bowl arrives.

For me:

1. Poker Face. I can imagine the set opening with complete silence and a "MUH MUH MUH MUH" echoing out with the beat finally coming in after the third chant and Gaga's glorious appearance :legend:

2. Bad Romance. This obviously needs to be included with choreography and all.

3. Paparazzi. Slight change of pace, similar to her AMA performance of BR/Speechless she can do a section of her piano here.

4. Telephone ft. Beyonce. Finally that performance we have all wanted for so long.

(Don't tell me this can't happen. If Madonna can bring out LMFAO, Nicki, M.I.A and Cee Lo, Aerosmith can bring out Britney Spears, NSYNC, Mary J Blige and Nelly, Janet Jackson can bring out Justin Timberlake and The Black Eyed Peas can bring out Usher than Gaga can also bring a star out to perform.)

Beyonce's appearance will also give Gaga enough time to catch her breath for Born This Way

5. Born This Way, maybe with a cheeky appearance by Madonna :teehee: (okay that won't happen but, lets admit. That would seriously slay.)

6. New Single: OMG IT IS AMAZING YASSS GAGA UR SLAYING AGAIN!!!! I DIDN'T THINK A SINGLE COULD SMASH MORE THAN POKERFACE/BAD ROMANCE/BORN THIS WAY BUT 20 WEEKS AT #1 IS AMAZING!!! THIS PERFORMANCE IS LIFE AND IT SO SUITS THE OCCASION!!!

7. Applause to end it off.

Best Super Bowl ever.

Tbh I made this up on the spot and don't really like how the songs flow but whatever. As long as she can show off her vocals, choreography and piano skills i'm happy.

I sit inspired by mine? :fan: (eventhough mine has TEOG instead of Telephone)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/108294-gagas-superbowl-performance-audio/

RodeckDanny

Imagine her singing Telephone with Xtina and DWUW with Beyonce LOL 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

JusticeforVenus

4. Telephone ft. Beyonce. Finally that performance we have all wanted for so long.

(Don't tell me this can't happen. If Madonna can bring out LMFAO, Nicki, M.I.A and Cee Lo, Aerosmith can bring out Britney Spears, NSYNC, Mary J Blige and Nelly, Janet Jackson can bring out Justin Timberlake and The Black Eyed Peas can bring out Usher than Gaga can also bring a star out to perform.)

Gaga can bring Too short ... :evil: maybe Twista

Archived