Billboard: Katy Perry confirmed to perform at the 2015 Super Bowl

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

she had 2 huge hits and her album slayed! not surprised  :ohwell: 

if it really is true it would be interesting because we would see her sing live  :dies:  :toofunny: i really wanna see that.. :awkney:

Paying would be the only way she could ever get this. She is worthless as an artist and performer inez.gif

can feel the wp coming

but you're true

I don't really have much against katy perry, and am not one to spread hate about another artist. But i honestly don't think she is capable of performing for a venue like that. In my opinion she just doesn't have the presence or the vocals to do so. I am saying this from a non-biased POV and am not trying to be mean in any way shape or form. 

btw She need to learn how to be a performer first

As your fellow Iggy Iggy says, first things firsts

🌹 free britney 🌹

degenerate

Paying would be the only way she could ever get this. She is worthless as an artist and performer inez.gif

She's fun + family friendly + colorful + sparkly + glitter + unicorns. They don't need any controversy, they don't need talent, they need viewers.

I don't really have much against katy perry, and am not one to spread hate about another artist. But i honestly don't think she is capable of performing for a venue like that. In my opinion she just doesn't have the presence or the vocals to do so. I am saying this biased POV and am not trying to be mean in any way shape or form. 

They'll give her an outrageous set + props to outshine her stage presence like usual.

xoxo cupcakke

Why is it there always putting on female singers at the Super Bowl nowadays. I mean since Madonna, Beyoncé, now Katy. Nothing against them but it looks like the NFL just wants to get those ratings and $£â‚¬. Like it doesn't have enough money already

Scarlet Witch

Wishing for a backlash for her lipsynced/horrible live singing vocals with her dance moves.

She's fun + family friendly + colorful + sparkly + glitter + unicorns. They don't need any controversy, they don't need talent, they need viewers.

I agree with this, but imo Katy isn't really that family friendly. I mean, her songs are full with pretty explicit innuendos, she swears like a sailor and always has her boobs on parade :laughga: but yeah, they probably don't want another Janet Jackson boob or MIA flipping the bird

who will love me when the night is over

Why is it there always putting on female singers at the Super Bowl nowadays. I mean since Madonna, Beyoncé, now Katy. Nothing against them but it looks like the NFL just wants to get those ratings and $£â‚¬. Like it doesn't have enough money already

Bruno Mars performed last year.  :)

But yeah, the ratio of female singers to male singers performing at the Superbowl is much bigger

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived