Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does gaga gain weight while touring?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

degenerate

I post what i want sis, don't owe you anything, not here for you telling me what to do :madge:

You actually can't post what you want if your comment is just "WHY DO U CARE" crap not pertaining to the topic at hand. Off-topic posts are WP worthy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

As for the OP, I'm not really sure. I remember she said during the BTWB that she was eating a lot of pizza and other food,

I wish I could afford that :(

buy bionic

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

This

It's so strange. Like normally most artists are in their best shape ever on tour because the concerts are such grueling cardio workouts. Maybe Gaga just doesn't dance as much or as intensely as other artists? Also, her diet and drinking might be a lot worse when she travels so that can cause weight gain.

I feel like this could be the case actually.

:lmao: Like clockwork. Are you guys even real? Stop posting non-contributing comments. So much more annoying than the innocent question itself. Do you feel better after posting these comments + a madonna gif or...? What's the angle behind this?

Anyway I ALWAYS wonder this but I don't dare ask why b/c .... ^^^^

ok but scrutinizing someone's weight is wrong in so many ways and clearly you've never had to put up with that. goodbye!

You actually can't post what you want if your comment is just "WHY DO U CARE" crap not pertaining to the topic at hand. Off-topic posts are WP worthy

My post was in topic wasn't it, i don't even know why i'm wasting my time answering :madge:

nikola

This is not ok at all.This thread should be CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Zsolti

Love you!  :wub:  :wub:

:hug:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Battle 4 Ur Life

HONESTLY? She has to eat a lot and keep a strong body so she can properly sing, dance and sweat it out on stage every single night for 2 hours for your bloody entertainment!

everyone forgets this part when they ask questions like this or b* about her weight. An anorexic b* could neva... :sis:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

I definitely believe this is why. When I have to travel for work it's really hard to eat well + it's exciting to eat new kinds of food in different places around the world.

Katie14

I've always wondered about this too.  It's weird cause you think the massive 2 hr workout she gets every night would balance things out. 

But gaga's perfect at any weight, it just makes the scientist in me curious...

It actually makes a lot of sense to me why she would gain weight:

1) Due to her massive fame, she probably doesn't walk around outside as much as other tourists do when visiting new locations. She gets driven door to door to a lot of places she goes to. 

2) She has access to basically an endless amount of delicious and exotic food, which i'm sure often times gets sent directly to her. 

3) She doesn't actually have a show every night. She averages about 3-4 per week. 

4) Her lifestyle is pretty stressful. This raises cortisol levels causing fat gain. Also, some people overeat to comfort themselves.

5) Years of dieting in the past has probably worn out her willpower.

6) Having an inconsistent schedule and traveling a lot causes tiredness and irregular eating habits.  

Has she really gained weight though? She looks the same as she did a year ago.

Miranda Sings

She's in exotic places, so she's eating a lot of amazing food. Plus, you have to consider how petite Gaga is. A small amount of weight can look like a lot more just because of how tiny she is.

Archived