Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does gaga gain weight while touring?

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

i'm going to out on a limb and guess it could be one of several reasons

1 the amount she eats / the food she eats

2 the amount she exercises / the exercises she does

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

100% right !:)

Jesse Pinkman

I swear on the MB she actually lost a lot of weight whilst she toured. Then she had a break and put the weight back on, back to a normal size. But when the tour started again people were calling her 'fat'.

She seemed really skinny to me during the MB. :confused:

As for the OP, I'm not really sure. I remember she said during the BTWB that she was eating a lot of pizza and other food, and that contributed to her wieght gain.. I also belive it was because of her constant smoking and partying. I'm not really sure what it is with the artRAVE, but she looks great either way. I'm sure it has to do with her diet, because it doesn't seem like she's been partying as much as she used to.. I've always preferred her curvier body, just not the blatantly unhealthy body she had at one point during the BTWB.

It's science, bitch

artRaver

Probably has to do with water retention and the fact she's only 5'1. It can make a few pounds seem like a huge difference.   :shrug:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Zsolti

jesus christ can a person ask a question without y'all attacking him with your #promoteonlinedontaskaboutgagasweight

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MonSwiftAnton

jesus christ can a person ask a question without y'all attacking him with your #promoteonlinedontaskaboutgagasweight

Love you!  :wub:  :wub:

Woolfsmck

I think it's harder to maintain a "normal" eating pattern when you're travelling a lot :shrug: What you eat and when you eat must change so much from country to country, so I guess that would explain fluctuations in weight for people I think :huh:

I'm not sure eating is a big issue, since she is catered to and can get anything she asks for. But her sleep schedule get screwed up, and studies show that a normal consistent sleep pattern is important to you fitness.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I swear on the MB she actually lost a lot of weight whilst she toured. Then she had a break and put the weight back on, back to a normal size. But when the tour started again people were calling her 'fat'.

I remember that. She was really thin throughout the first few legs, and then right before that final NA leg she had the holiday break and gained weight during that time.

--

I don't necessarily think she "gains" weight while on tour... She looks the same to me now as when she started the tour :shrug: Her weight does fluctuate quite a bit, though.

Woolfsmck

Probably has to do with water retention and the fact she's only 5'1. It can make a few pounds seem like a huge difference.   :shrug:

Good point, her cardio output probably drops during travel and she has precious little place to store the extra on her body.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

degenerate

why are you obsessing over someone's weight that's none of your business :madge:

Not again  :madge:

Because why not :madge:

And why does it matter? I don't see the point in discussing her weight all the time.  :coffee:

:lmao: Like clockwork. Are you guys even real? Stop posting non-contributing comments. So much more annoying than the innocent question itself. Do you feel better after posting these comments + a madonna gif or...? What's the angle behind this?

Anyway I ALWAYS wonder this but I don't dare ask why b/c .... ^^^^

:lmao: Like clockwork. Are you guys even real? Stop posting non-contributing comments. So much more annoying than the innocent question itself. Do you feel better after posting these comments + a madonna gif or...? What's the angle behind this?

I post what i want sis, don't owe you anything, not here for you telling me what to do :madge:

I really reject this topic, and it should not exist.

However a good explanation would be that she gets to enjoy a variety of foods from different states/countries/cultures

It's so strange. Like normally most artists are in their best shape ever on tour because the concerts are such grueling cardio workouts. Maybe Gaga just doesn't dance as much or as intensely as other artists? Also, her diet and drinking might be a lot worse when she travels so that can cause weight gain.

Teal Ambition

I post what i want sis, don't owe you anything, not here for you telling me what to do :madge:

:yes:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived