💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adele's New Album Delayed until 2015

Spock

Featured Posts

So both Flo and Adele are releasing in 2015, queens of vocal slayage making us wait longer smh better save them vocal chords :madge:

She earned lots of money from 21. She has money for food, house, car. Why bother? :shrug:

Some people don't make music for the money ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Is that why PRISM sold as much as BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© worldwide? And will soon overtake it? But SLAY BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, the standard, get those radioactive half life decay graph - esque sales! 

iHtVMDqnmAHYi.gif

of course PRISM sells, she's pandering to pre-cum teenagers, soccer moms and their babies, she has a larger audience, but BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© has more impact on Pop Culture, Her tours sell much more than Katy's and a much better voice so,stay pressed :staymad:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

GagaMyBlood95

Something must be wrong  :shrug:  They are delaying it too much imo..

degenerate

of course PRISM sells, she's pandering to pre-cum teenagers, soccer moms and their babies, she has a larger audience, but BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© has more impact on Pop Culture, Her tours sell much more than Katy's and a much better voice so,stay pressed :staymad:

I think once you use the word "cum" in your arguments, they sort of lose validity

Blue Jeans

I think once you use the word "cum" in your arguments, they sort of lose validity

Mmkay :)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

KingOfSpain

I'm not evenm interested tbh

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Archived