Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forbes Praises Gaga!

Featured Posts

Shadow

Well different Forbes writer have different writers, there's no one forbes writer :emma: So I'm not sure it's flip-flopping as much as another writer expressing his different opinion.

They may have different writers, but they only have so many editors who okayed their articles to publish, no?

in bocca al lupo

StefJAGermanotta

They may have different writers, but they only have so many editors who okayed their articles to publish, no?

Excellent point here.  I think being Forbes, it appears they like things if they're successful, so now that C2C is #1, then praise.  However, if the second week sales flounders, then they'll blast Gaga, is my feeling.

It's like my free subscription to the awful Wall Street Journal (it was free, so why not, boy was I wrong), where literally every article would end in a cost a--lysis.  i.e.  The cat saved her owner from a fire.  If the owner required hospitalization, that would have cost at least 150K with the rising costs of hospitalization.  At the same time, feeding and caring for a cat costs approximately 1000/year x 5 years which is $5000.  Therefore, we would say it was worth having the cat with savings of 145K.

Skrill

Forbes as whole is a LIAR if she wasnt that successful they would easily call her a flop

Tired little life.

Gagaloo92

The flip flopping :lmao:

It's called being impartial. Giving thought and consideration to both sides. It's what good journalism, and even more so, good science, does :classy: