00 : 00 : 00
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga - Donatella cover

johnpe

Featured Posts

RAMROD

This cover is great, looking good and feeling fine!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It should have been just the Versace logo and Gaga.

There's too much things on this cover.

exactly. there are too many things that doesn't have any connection. the overall is pretty good, but there is too much going on. 

the versace logo, gaga herself with the horse, and the statue of the naked goddess only could have made this PERFECT.

25at9pc.jpg

RAMROD

hey, thanks!

It looks right for the song.

Bright and posh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

exactly. there are too many things that doesn't have any connection. the overall is pretty good, but there is too much going on. 

the versace logo, gaga herself with the horse, and the statue of the naked goddess only could have made this PERFECT.

25at9pc.jpg

when you trynna look smart but you actually flop

8lMBRch.png

and having in mind you don't even use photoshop makes your opinion kind of not that worth it.

too much things might be going on, yeah, and that's exactly how i wanted it to be and like it. ever been backstage of a runway show? - chaos. and i love it.

nothing personal, i can take criticism but only when it comes from the right guy :awkney::hug:

MAKE IT WORK

when you trynna look smart but you actually flop

8lMBRch.png

and having in mind you don't even use photoshop makes your opinion kind of not that worth it.

too much things might be going on, yeah, and that's exactly how i wanted it to be and like it. ever been backstage of a runway show? - chaos. and i love it.

nothing personal, i can take criticism but only when it comes from the right guy :awkney::hug:

the bold one. made me day "nothing personal"  :dies:

Archived