💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

With 2 pre-orders and 2 albums with two versions above C2C in the UK, it's actually #22, and combined with the other version, it's easily top 20.

Considering physicals are much stronger than digital sales for C2C, it's safe to say it'll be top 20 this week in the UK.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

The thread is dead again

not here for that :giveup:

nothing to track :giveup:

hoping for a banner + discount in the US in a couple of hours so we can track something again

In a perfect world:

Gaga releases Gypsy this November (totally here for any single or video or w/e), it becomes a global smash hit and wins a GRAMMY, she promotes it all over the world and ARTPOP goes on to sell 4 million (1 million more than the current 3 million) and goes platinum in the US :applause:

I don't dare to look now with them numbers in. I will just wait :ohno:

It's just 70% of the retailers :shrug: perhaps Barnes and Nobles, Amazon and Target have yet to be counted? :shrug:

Gypsy Life

In a perfect world:

Gaga releases Gypsy this November (totally here for any single or video or w/e), it becomes a global smash hit and wins a GRAMMY, she promotes it all over the world and ARTPOP goes on to sell 4 million (1 million more than the current 3 million) and goes platinum in the US :applause:

:usrs:

VforVendetta

It's not that we have nothing to track. It's just that I'm personally bored of tracking the Jazz album. I'm happy that t's doing well of course and I prefer it to waiting for the next Era without anything but I don't care that much tracking it anymore that much. I want it to do it's job and open the ground for a massive Pop release. Things are going great for now.

Bloody

In a perfect world:

in a gaga world the single will be released soon...... :giveup:

VforVendetta

In a perfect world:

If we don't have another Pop release till February I would love Gaga to release Gypsy with a video in November and perform it at the EMAS/Grammys.

If we don't have another Pop release till February I would love Gaga to release Gypsy with a video in November and perform it at the EMAS/Grammys.

If only :giveup:

I actually think that the SOTY for Gypsy is a big hint towards them releasing Gypsy as a single... SOTY is for popular songs like Roar and Brave, not specifically the best songs (like ARTPOP, Venus :derpga: ). They wouldn't send it if it wasn't (going to be) popular.

And of course Gaga has hinted towards a Gypsy release multiple times, but in a very doubtful manner.

I'm pretty sure that Gaga won't attend the EMAs though :laughga: and honestly, it's okay. EMAs give mostly a popularity/hype/touring boost, not a great sales boost. It's kinda unnecessary to perform there if you're already so close to having finished your European leg.

VforVendetta

If only :giveup:

I actually think that the SOTY for Gypsy is a big hint towards them releasing Gypsy as a single... SOTY is for popular songs like Roar and Brave, not specifically the best songs (like ARTPOP, Venus :derpga: ). They wouldn't send it if it wasn't (going to be) popular.

And of course Gaga has hinted towards a Gypsy release multiple times, but in a very doubtful manner.

I'm pretty sure that Gaga won't attend the EMAs though :laughga: and honestly, it's okay. EMAs give mostly a popularity/hype/touring boost, not a great sales boost. It's kinda unnecessary to perform there if you're already so close to having finished your European leg.

Well promo is a promo and Gaga has a new Era ahead so some European exposure wouldn;t hurt us. Also even if the sales boost is small a push in the WW charts would be really helpful for a random song like Gypsy to start climbing the WW charts.

Also I see what you did there. :derpga:

monketsharona

I'd love Gypsy to become a single. But to be honest I don't think it's going to happen. 

She really seems to want it, but I don't think Interscope wants a new single from ARTPOP. Like she said she paid G.U.Y. video from her own money and the fact the song didn't hit radio and hadn't any promo show that Interscope already didn't want a 3rd single...

I want Gypsy as a single, but I don't want it to be her next huge flop... And it's going to be a flop without promo and radio spins. And it won't happen without the support of Interscope.. 

VforVendetta

I'd love Gypsy to become a single. But to be honest I do't think it's going to happen. 

She really seems to want it, but I don't think Interscope want a new single from ARTPOP. Like she said she paid G.U.Y. video from her own money and the fact the song didn't hit radio and hadn't any promo show that Interscope already didn't want a 3rd single...

I want Gypsy as a single, but I don't want it to be her next huge flop... And it's going to be a flop without promo and radio spins. And it won't happen without the support of Interscope.. 

SHe doesn't need to pay a lot of money for a vthe video. A simple video could work for Gypsy. Rolling in the Deep is a very cheap video and look how well it works.

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived