Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

Like It Rough

I think is safe to say that ARTPOP is at 2M
MediaTraffic last report was 1.84M like 2 months ago and we all know that they can't count every sold copy.
I believe IFPI numbers are shipments and that the true is between those two courses. MediaTraffic is like minimum and IFPI is maximum.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

Yes of course, people that take the numbers from each country, mediatraffic every week are less reliable that the labels that make the numbers of the artist bigger just to try to impress the public by making the numbers bigger.

It's like when people where saying or still say M.J sold 750m of albums when he's at 250-260m but doesn't knew anything about this.

Gaga sales are more like:

TF: 7,5m

M: 8,5m

The Remix: 1m

BTW: 6m (without the amazon promo)

AP: 1,8m

CTC: 400k

Her others stuffs are not higher than 200k or I forget something.

She's at +25m

It's not the perfect numbers and I'm sure TF & M are higher... But from what I remember it's not that far, she's a great seller actually, but saying ARTPOP is at 3m is the same as Gaga when she said she sold her first album 20m (pleeeeeaaassse) even when she talked about her two first, it's just false.

But I think I bored people by speaking about this. So I stop.

yes. And stop guessing especially when it's way too low :ghostney:
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Yes of course, people that take the numbers from each country, mediatraffic every week are less reliable that the labels that make the numbers of the artist bigger just to try to impress the public by making the numbers bigger.

It's like when people where saying or still say M.J sold 750m of albums when he's at 250-260m but doesn't knew anything about this.

Gaga sales are more like:

TF: 7,5m

M: 8,5m

The Remix: 1m

BTW: 6m (without the amazon promo)

AP: 1,8m

CTC: 400k

Her others stuffs are not higher than 200k or I forget something.

She's at +25m

It's not the perfect numbers and I'm sure TF & M are higher... But from what I remember it's not that far, she's a great seller actually, but saying ARTPOP is at 3m is the same as Gaga when she said she sold her first album 20m (pleeeeeaaassse) even when she talked about her two first, it's just false.

But I think I bored people by speaking about this. So I stop.

Even Billboard doesnt count all sales in US. People seems to forget that in the first week, they didnt count the copies that were sold at H M because of a technicall matter. Billboard also doesnt count the sales from tours and other things like that.

If Billboard cant and or doesnt count all the sales in US, MediaTraffic how would it can?

But you know who can count all the sales? Universal and IFPI. They look in their bank accounts and they know better than anyone.

Americano

If they were gonna have a US iTunes banner for PBS it'd have to be up tonight.. We shall see. Unlikely, but maybe a nice surprise if so.

Americano

NEW ZEALAND

3 (8) Cheek to Cheek

New peak in its 4th week.

AUSTRALIA

13 (7) Cheek to Cheek

Four weeks in the Top 15, three in the Top 10.

Oceania :applause:

Gypsy Life

If they were gonna have a US iTunes banner for PBS it'd have to be up tonight.. We shall see. Unlikely, but maybe a nice surprise if so.

The banner + discount for the UK was 2 days before Strictly, so it might come any time in the US.

I'm guessing they'll discount the standard as well in the US since they already discounted it on Amazon.

Itunes UK

26. Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek
70. Lady Gaga - ARTPOP
78. Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - Cheek to Cheek (Deluxe Version)
623. Lady Gaga - Born This Way  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Americano

Week 1: 4,620

Week 2: 2,250

Week 3: 2,330

Sales in AUS. Actually increased in its third week over its second.

Americano

The banner + discount for the UK was 2 days before Strictly, so it might come any time in the US.

I'm guessing they'll discount the standard as well in the US since they already discounted it on Amazon.

Does US iTunes ever really change banners after tues tho? I know sometimes rush releases couldn't even get banners until the following week at times.

Not sure tho

Gypsy Life

Does US iTunes ever really change banners after tues tho? I know sometimes rush releases couldn't even get banners until the following week at times.

Not sure tho

yeah why not. if they managed to have a banner in the UK on the last day of the tracking week, they can do it in the US as well.

although today would be ideal tbh

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived