đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Til It Happens To You on iTunes now!

Arturo

Predict Gaga's next album first week sales  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Predict Gaga's next album first week sales

• Less than 50,000
    • 50,000 - 100,000
    • 100,000 - 250,000
    • 250,000 - 500,000
    • 500,000 - 750,000
    • 750,000 - 1 million+

This poll is closed to new votes

Featured Posts

ARTUNiCORN

I don't see Gaga debuting with huge numbers anymore. Monsters need to learn to expect the worst, but hope for the best. Most fan's predictions are way too high.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the lead single debuts with less than 250K and the album less than 200K. It depends on lots of factors, but I think that's being pretty realistic.

I am waiting for Rebel Heart kind of slayage tbqfh

:green:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I definitely think she will open with more than ARTPOP for the next one. I would put bets on close to or over 300k tbh. Anything more than that we should consider a gift. She's in a MUCH better place than she was pre-ARTPOP and during the album's release. I mean she was recovering from one of the most polarizing eras in recent memory and she had been off radio for a year and a half. Plus, she (HOPEFULLY) won't lose her manager the week before the album's release.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Paper Gangsta

I definitely think she will open with more than ARTPOP for the next one. I would put bets on close to or over 300k tbh. Anything more than that we should consider a gift. She's in a MUCH better place than she was pre-ARTPOP and during the album's release. I mean she was recovering from one of the most polarizing eras in recent memory and she had been off radio for a year and a half. Plus, she (HOPEFULLY) won't lose her manager the week before the album's release.

She is off the radio for 2 years now though  thats longer than btw-ARTPOP

TEANUS

She is off the radio for 2 years now though  thats longer than btw-ARTPOP

True. But with pre-ARTPOP for the most part she was out of the public eye. The past year has been her best in public reception since the The Fame Monster era.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Paper Gangsta

Single will probably debut with 150k. Album debut depends on lead single success. 200-300k

ViviLittleM

Can we follow the TV ratings every week for AHS in this thread or will we create a new thread for this?

Lady-Gaga-Gif.gif

ViviLittleM

for the lead single they need to do like it was planned for applause: video in the same time with radio deal #1 on lock (if no competition)

Streaming is gonna get so much bigger, y'all have to lower your pure sales expectations. Unfortunately, even though many of us here do not like it, we may have to start relying on those silly streaming + sales = total album copies or whatever terminology Billboard and others are using (album equivalent units, I believe?).

• Haroon unpinned and locked this topic

Archived