Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEOS: Mariah Carey's tour kicks off

Jjang

Featured Posts

nikola

cs24m.gif

lol at that gif

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
angelduuh

Some artists should retire gracefully when they still can. Mariah is probably beyond that point already.

totally

Computer

I do hope she can get it together as the tour proceeds.  How could they let it get so bad?  Did they know in rehearsals she can't sing anymore?  The news articles are all really bad about her right now.  I don't see how they can salvage this unless she seriously rests and improves her vocal health... or something.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Psychedelic

I really don't like her but I didn't think her vocals were bad at all!

It's obvious she's just so full of herself, she think she doesn't need to keep training her voice, but she sounded good to me!

What impresses me is her poor stage production... I mean she is Mariah Carey!!! :wtf: 

Koreku

the delusion, only on ggd

1568l21.gif

THIS GIF

THE DENT IN THE CAR OMG IM DONE :dead:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Is thread about Mariah Carey's tour kicking off or for debating Mariah vs. Ariana?

Keep it on topic or this thread will get a long overdue lock.

It has been about Mariah vs. Ariana since the beginning :lmao: and not in a respectable way. I can't believe you guys are letting this open.

And what is "on topic"? There's 9 pages of flamebaiting comments comparing Ariana to Mariah. Is that the topic here? Should we continue the free bashing comments?

The reports we're receiving regarding this thread just won't stop, despite the warnings we've given (both through issuing warning points AND the soft warnings we've written here in this thread).

Closing. 

Archived