💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Demi Lovato to re-release 'DEMI' in December

LordDisick

Featured Posts

LordDisick

According to Universal Music Spain, Demi will be doing a 'special re-release of her latest album DEMI' on December 2

@UniversalSpain
.@ddlovato lanzará el próximo 2 de Diciembre una reedición especial de su último trabajo DEMI

(@ddlovato will be re-releasing her latest album DEMI on December 2)

By9PGuwCAAAKZ-M.jpg

she needs to move on :rip: but this cover > the original   :classy:  :rip:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

:megaflop: at her just NOW deciding to release a bonus track version with an even BETTER cover :megaflop:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Girl Under You

:rip: Will she add Let It Go, Olly Murs' track with her and Nick Jonas' track with her? And is that an official cover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHue-HaXXzg

It's a good album though. So, good for her. She's a great song writer, vocalist, and performer. Rather underrated in comparison to her peers actually. Gotta give credit where it's due.

To be honest, I feel like this fan base has given her so much unnecessary sh*t since Demi criticized the Swine performance. It's a shame.

inuborg

How late of her :lmao:

But Zedd did the same thing though. Did a deluxe version of an album a year later 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Planes

The single successes from this album was so bipolar. Heart Attack and Really Don't Care were good sized hits. Neon Lights deserved so much more although it was a moderate hit, and Made in the USA... well :toofloppy:

This deluxe cover is much better though. I'd be interested, to be honest. I was lukewarm to negative towards the album at first, but it's grown on me over time.

delete it fat

TEANUS

Gaga needs to rerelease ARTPOP as well tbh.  :haha:

:manicure:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived