Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's 2015 Grammy Predictions

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIA? for AOTY :wtf:

BYE at this overrated mess, Chandelier is the only strong song on the album the rest are a;; Chandeliers 2.0 without being even good, except for like Elastic Heart

Habits and Fancy :applause:

:wtf: Let's not act like it wasn't the best pop album of the year. :sweep:

Omg I didn't even mean to quote you :deadbanana:

I love Ari omg :deadbanana:

thefamebitch

See Billboard, along with many many other sites that "predict" grammy noms. always snub other categories.  It's all about Album of the Year, Record of the Year, etc.   Nobody pays any attention to the Jazz, New Age, R&B, Comedy, Latin, Reggae categories (there's many more than just these).  

Psychedelic

Beyonce will be taking home more than one for sure!

Obviously ARTPOP will be completely snubbed, no suprise, but C2C has big chances!

And you all like hating on PRISM 'cuz it stole Gaga's thunder but it's actually a very good pop album I think it could get something in the Pop Categories or at east Dark Horse! Now go deal with that in your lives!!!! :coffee:

Prismatic

I am going to be pressed if Katy doesn't win anything. Dark Horse is actually catchy and good and PRISM is without a doubt, one of the best album this year. PRISM varies from catchy pop songs to emotional ballads. LOVE that album instantly unlike some other artist which took me a few months (no, I'm not talking about ARTPOP).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

GypsyPrince

I hope Katy won't win anything so we can still use that "no Grammys" card against the lessors. :whitney:

Archived