Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. Production Mistake?

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great Zedd... that's the final thing you needed to make me definitelly think you have to leave.

Wow... dramatic much :emma:

It's a minor error and it sounds fine. Mess

NewYorkCity

Wow... dramatic much :emma:

It's a minor error and it sounds fine. Mess

the only song that he made original for ARTPOP has a production mistake :toofunny: and his actitude in general is a mess.

Lona Delery

the only song that he made original for ARTPOP has a production mistake :toofunny: and his actitude in general is a mess.

This. I hope Gaga doesnt work with him again (and tbh I was never excited for the Temple rumours because it's a Zedd song)

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Drama queen much

hop on that **** like a maniac

DanceInTheDark

great Zedd... that's the final thing you needed to make me definitelly think you have to leave.

Good, so all the producers can leave because everyone does it. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

NewYorkCity

Drama queen much

sorry? :toofunny:

Learn the meaning of that. There's no drama in what I said, just the truth :whitney:

Good, so all the producers can leave because everyone does it. 

I said "that's the final thing" so there's more ;)

At 2:38 after 'U.Y.' there's a weird cut-off 'ah' in the left channel, another mistake?

Yes, the vocal editing on that was a tad tragic  :rip:  I've seen worse, sure, but this is definitely among the sloppiest ones. They basically 'printed' the first pre-chorus and pasted it after the second verse.

The last chorus lead vocals on their own are a complete mess as well, the harmonies and BGs help mask it at least. It's like they punched in the new lyrics over the regular chorus without even caring that words were chopped and just leaving random syllables and sounds there  :deadbanana:

Archived