💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

After her no dress code requirement I see this as an amazing idea! My only question left is does everyone in your party get to come with you? Gaga, I will have to BEG my parents to do this....and if they let me....I will have to be with my three friends at all time...could you please answer my ?...cus ik you are reading this thread :)

MonsterofFame

Yeah, because ONLY people who are dressed up are gonna meet her :dies:

Gaga's totally gonna be fine with the whole "yeah, **** the rest of the boring ****ers who aren't dressed up"

With the way she often ignores her non-gay fans, I wouldn't be surprised.

Miracle Whip

Yeah, because ONLY people who are dressed up are gonna meet her :dies:

Gaga's totally gonna be fine with the whole "yeah, **** the rest of the boring ****ers who aren't dressed up"

:clap:

Oh, they will because they made an "effort" and "deserve" it. That's her logic. :dies:

"No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes."

...yeah. Not her logic. :dies:

Miracle Whip

The best thing about the Monster Pit, is that I created it so that my fans would have a place to fight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zexion_armando

*That is NOT the point.

*People can't just "take time" off from work. On what premise? Going to a concert? Or what about school. People can't decide to skip out on their own life without consquences (school, being fired, etc) to go to a CONCERT. No.

Well, that was your point. Drop everything at a sudden time. Which is wrong.

You can request days off work, its the law to be able to do so. make up something if they don't allow non personal issues. Not that hard.

Unless you go to highschool, you can miss a day of college and not die.

Can you not prioritize? Or are you a special snowflake who really deserves to see Gaga cause you have a family of 5 kids, go to nursing school, and work 2 jobs?

display name

I'm sure security will have it under control. Gaga knows what she's doing, right? :shrug:

I hope so. It has gotten out of control in normal general admission before. This is a new thing. I do not think GaGa realizes how many of her fans are.

Then this is probably real?

I see the pit

431457_369502009730369_100000117192207_1666432_2057191187_n.jpg

it looks like a penis that got stung by a bee

OH GAGA

(probably fake though)

Edited by Famey

Guest noahboy3

The best thing about the Monster Pit, is that I created it so that my fans would have a place to fight

She should have named the pit NHB3.0

Edited by noahboy3

"No dress code requirement. "Born This Way" means anything goes."

...yeah. Not her logic. :dies:

I meant the waiting part and giving some fans special attention but okay. :nails:

If she doesn't come to cities near me during the summer though, I ain't doing this ****. No way in hell that imma camp out during the fall or winter or even spring in Ohio!!!