Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

It's no tlike missing two days of school is gonna kill you. If you have a job, ask for some time off, Seriously, you guys only complain. If you don't want to dress up/ or can't, just forget about it and don't go to the Monster Pit. Stop whining.

This! Amen to that

I'm not saying you have to, It's just fun. Not to make you look like a bigger fan.

To anyone who has a problem with dressing up to the shows, You probably have never dressed up.. + Someone said "anything goes" right?

tumblr_le5sb7zVFk1qcpscro1_500.gif

Moving on.

GaGa said this that ("anything goes") in her tweet btw

Edited by BornThisWay92

Wait. Gaga is SELLING her tickets? WTF! That is so unfair to people who don't have money.

I mean she preaches that we don't need to be rich to be happy, yet the more money you have, the better the seat is.

I don't like to work. So how am I gonna pay for a ticket. Completley unfair and biased.

- That is what people sound like arguing about the monster pit and the meet and greet. You sound CRAZY.

Galactastica

I've always dressed up for Gaga shows. I also live in a city obsessed with Halloween. I wouldn't care or expect anyone else to do the same, but a Gaga show is kind of like Comicon or Halloween to me. It's great to see what people come up with. I turn into a ****ing superstar with people lining down the block to take pictures with me on Halloween! It's just fun. I've never done it for any other reason that the show and fun ot if. If it can get me some perks, well, I'd be doing it anyways so why not. I've never experience hostility at a Gaga show for dressing up, only happy, warm people with cameras and questions. You don't have to be into it, but there's nothing wrong with it if you are. If I wasn't so lazy and broke, I'd dress that way more often too!

Gaga preaches equality and fairness for everyone which is exactly the opposite of just letting the rich fans that can pay M&G in

Fixed

gagaisitalian

I just don't understand why people spend time complaining about it.

If you don't like the idea, don't do it.

You're actually ruining the fun of us who are excited about this.

I can't wait to get in the mosh/monster pit! I'm gonna **** you little monsters up with my big monster! I am gonna be obsessed for the next few month trying to figure out how to get the Haus to pick me!

TArL

Wait. Gaga is SELLING her tickets? WTF! That is so unfair to people who don't have money.

I mean she preaches that we don't need to be rich to be happy, yet the more money you have, the better the seat is.

I don't like to work. So how am I gonna pay for a ticket. Completley unfair and biased.

- That is what people sound like arguing about the monster pit and the meet and greet. You sound CRAZY.

Can't you read, GaGa said ticket prices will be the exact same for GA and Monster Pit

RoboMonster

I am far too excited for this. I have been planning my outfit since the Marry the Night outfit came out. Hoping for a Nassau shows so I don't have to compete with MSG monsters haha

RoboMonster

Also, you know what this reminds me of?

Rent used to do this thing where if you waited early on line to see some shows, you could get front row tickets for crazy cheap. I absolutely adore this kind of stuff!