πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga reveals "Monster Pit" tour plans + chances to meet her backstage

Jase

Featured Posts

Excited for tour but not down with the inevitable drama that will go down with it. I feel like this whole contest thing will take away from the show, and will ruin peoples' times.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

I would hope she would. It'd be bull**** on her part if she doesn't tbh.

We'll just have to see.

I hope she sees it that way too, but i have my doubts. Time will tell.

Oh :noparty:

Well there are talks that she is also going to Cincinnati, but idk if that's closer to you or not :sweat: I'm probably going to go to all of the Ohio shows, Louisville, Pittsburgh, and hey..maybe she'll even go to WV! (I'm in Athens, so there's a lot of big cities within a 4 hour radius of me)

i totally forgot a Cincinnati show! i could make it to a Louisville, Columbus, or a Cincinnati show but thats probably it

Wow at some reactions here, just, ridiculous...

1st of all, at a normal show, if you want front line, you had to camp, arrive hours or days before, and if you wanted meet and greet, you would have to pay A LOT like with Britney

This time, the first ones who arrive, using the SAME front like ticket, they will get to another area, and have the chance to meet her aftewards WITHOUT paying extra!!!

Why do some of you think Gaga is retarded or something? obviously they will have security measures, and to get inside the pit probably someone will come out, and take the first 50, 100 or whatever inside, BEFORE the full crowd gets in!!

We will now how many fit into the pit, so when you arrive, if you see there are more than the limt, you just leave!!

Dressed people will be there regardless of the pit, didnt you see the Monster Ball???

And for the people saying its unfair because you can make it on time, well, some people can and will do it!! If you cant arrive early to the pit, you cant arrive early for a front line if theres no pit, so whats the ****ing difference!?!?!

Seriously some of you people need a therapist ASAP

After a month of literally no news, it's nice to finally have something to talk about tbh. AND we've got the Grammys on Sunday.

:flutter:

Bitching over everything :dies: If you can't get your amazing seat in the Monster Pit well that sucks for you. I can't even GO. So many of the fans are spoiled and want gaga to do what THEY want. You're gonna buy the ticket anyway.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

Darcklighter22

did anyone actually go to the monster ball?

most of the people in the GA were dressed up. I saw caution tape, wigs, high heels, mickey glasses etc

I just ***** shorts and a "The Who" shirt (she read it out loud while crowd flashing with the disco stick) but yeah 90% of the people who get those packages will dress up

Bitching over everything :dies: If you can't get your amazing seat in the Monster Pit well that sucks for you. I can't even GO. So many of the fans are spoiled and want gaga to do what THEY want. You're gonna buy the ticket anyway.

:tea: