💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka

FANTASTIC INTERVIEW!!!

“I think success comes in a lot of different forms. Chart success is incredible, and when it happens… my gosh… it’s life changing for the artist. It’s a humbling experience. I feel a tremendous sense of gratitude for the tremendous record sales I’ve had over the years. But when an album doesn’t sell as much I think that the success is in its influence. I’ve been very excited to see that ‘ARTPOP’ has influenced other things. That sense of creative freedom – that was more important to me then anything. It’s always about the message. No matter what happens I’m happy with the outcome because I feel blessed to have a career at all. I feel happy that I have a voice in the world, and happy I get to make music every day and be with my fans.â€

:kisses:

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
retroglamx

Seeing her so happy about C2C (and the album's amazing performance) makes me a bit bittersweet about how things were handled with ARTPOP. I just wish she would have had this type of freedom back then so ARTPOP would have had the success it deserves but that's just my 2 cents.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I just hope to God they are not in mid 20s posting like that :smh:

Britney is such a sweet heart ,but her fans are a hot ass mess and so full of hate :smh:

Sad part is that they are probably in their early 30s. :toofloppy:

Psychedelic

She feels so confident, positive and happy about this era. Glad for her, but now I need pop back in my life asap bioootch!  :lolgaga:

Congrays to BreatheHeavy for getting such an exclusive!!!  :applause:

LoveandMagic

Maybe because Britney could never give them that level of intimacy the way Gaga does with her fans and her expression. Maybe that's why they're so bitter :shrug:

But I'm hoping it changed at least one person on there.

Hopefully. But I bet Jordan is a fan now. She was so sweet to him and he was gushing all during the interview.

I noticed he got some hate too for this.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Born To Slay

Gaga said she isn't using Auto Tune anymore so that alone kills off doing anything with Britney :)

You really think she's gonna follow thru?

Omg the hate on breathheavy

I'm not gonna lie tho, the people on that site are kinda funny  :flop:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived