Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:whip:

Hello exhalers, welcome to the fansite of the most powerful popstar of 2014 worldwide according to guinness  :kissga:

You should be very happy that the most powerful popstar of 2014 worldwide accepted your request for an interview  :monsterpaw:

Mr Ricky

Lmao that site is such a mess. 

People calling out like they are 12 year old kiddos .. Who the fck even keeps calling Gaga " Caca " .. Like sweet mother of lord, get your education and stay away from the internet. :smh:

And the worst is they are even giving the albums/singles a stupid name.. :lmao: 

Now they are trying to convince that Gaga is over after 5 years, pressed because they have no idea that she is relevant enough to duo with Tony Bennett who is pretty much bigger than Britney her whole career. :lmao:

Sorry but that place is sorrynotsorry retarded. 

itwlvQSGp6UDO.gif

Crossfit

Flippy

Really Gags...? Wve.... Enigma jumping in Gaga's defense though :smh:

Hello BreatheHeavy :coffee: I see you guys here

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DirtyLittleMonster

I read every page of their thread and 95% of the people on there was being nasty and calling her a has-been. I mean if you're gonna slag off Gaga, at least get your facts straight.

One said she went from 1 million to 100k with ARTPOP...wrong. If she's so irrelevant then how come she's successfully made a transition from pop to jazz (not that she'll never do jazz ever again) and is collaborating with a jazz legend like Tony and is still being talked about like she is.

They say we're delusional and maybe some of us are, but they're delusional if they think she's had no impact, done nothing memorable or 'iconic' (a word that gets thrown around so easily) and is a has-been. I don't get the hate for Gaga from BE, both Gaga and Britney have nothing but love for each other. 

didn't gaga leave gagadaily a few months ago because there was negativity towards her? now she goes to give an exclusive interview to a website that is basically dragging her left and right on a daily basis ? I guess she wasn't as genuine then as ppl tried to convince us.

She's feeling stronger now, ready to confront people. Not to mention, negativity from your supposed fans hurts way more.

Not Gaga giving Britney's fansite an interview before Britney did :smh:

(she actually may have at some point idk)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Inb4 Madonna gives exclusive interview to GGD :madge:

:lmao: :lmao:

"Send photo."

:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived