💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

Isn't Exhale a more pop oriented forum now, rather than just Britney-centric? :shrug: Then it's not that surprising

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll say that about her next album too.

Can she disappear already byeb---h.gif

God she needs to shut up. The album is flopping moorangu.png

BH skimping on the shady comments towards Gaga, in anticipation of little monsters checkin it out and the impending Gaga interview

-Members of Breathe Heavy

As you can see in this last quote this is them 'skimping on the shady comments

Wow Gaga, really? :awkney:

source:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/631242-lady-gaga-cheek-to-cheek-is-the-most-important-album-ive-ever-made/

ChicaSkas

To the Britney site fans reading this and dragging Gaga.

Umm Gaga is far more relevant than Flopney.

this is flamebait...

@ everyone:

Both stars have talent. We have to focus on common ground, it's the right thing to do.

Guess who was screaming down below TRL when Britney performed there years ago?

A very young Stefani Germanotta.

We as fanbases CANNOT bash each other, it's counter productive.

Take your negative opinions about BOTH Gaga and Britney and KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES.

it saves a lot of hurt and pain and unnecessary drama.

They are both good people. Get over yourselves.

She's ****ing stupid. Why the **** doesn't she do an exclusive interview with Gaga Daily or another Gaga fan site??? This dumb b---h is so desperate to get new fans.

Wow. Are you sure you registered on the right site?

Directly bashing Gaga on a site devoted to her with out a lot of reasonable arguments is really begging for a ban.

stupid, dumb, b---h = not a good argument.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Daenerys

this is flamebait...

@ everyone:

Both stars have talent. We have to focus on common ground, it's the right thing to do.

Take your negative opinions about BOTH Gaga and Britney and KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES.

Directly bashing Gaga on a site devoted to her with out a lot of reasonable arguments is really begging for a ban.

Chica saying it like it is :applause: . You all know darn well that before Gaga even shot up in the industry we were all bopping to Toxic and Slave. 

This isn't something to pit fans against each other, this is something to CONJOIN the fans and just stop these ridiculous stan wars. Yeah, BreatheHeavy is a toxic place but that doesn't mean we stoop to their level. OUR GOAL IS TO SPREAD COMPASSION.

"Here we practice love, if you are going to fight you can't have it" <-- That may come from a concert but oh how it relates so much to this situation.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ChicaSkas

Chica saying it like it is :applause: . You all know darn well that before Gaga even shot up in the industry we were all bopping to Toxic and Slave. 

This isn't something to pit fans against each other, this is something to CONJOIN the fans and just stop these ridiculous stan wars. Yeah, BreatheHeavy is a toxic place but that doesn't mean we stoop to their level. OUR GOAL IS TO SPREAD COMPASSION.

"Here we practice love, if you are going to fight you can't have it" <-- That may come from a concert but oh how it relates so much to this situation.

well said, and DUH... all these children who join just to fight amaze me. Grow up and see what really matters.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Blue Jeans

this is flamebait...

@ everyone:

Ban Ha :applause:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

GagaMyBlood95

Isn't Exhale now a more pop oriented forum now, rather than just Britney-centric? :shrug: Then it's not that surprising

Ohh that is true, I didn't thought of that..

Inb4 Madonna gives exclusive interview to GGD :madge:

Even at its worst, GGD hasn't spouted a fraction of the vitriol against Madonna as BH has to Gaga.

This seems like such a strange move.  BH users are not going to buy C2C under any circumstances.  Album promo can't be the primary reason she's doing this interview.  Maybe she's using an opportunity to talk about online kindness or something.  Good luck.

thatfoxyfeeling

This is intentional to gain new fans, she + her team would know that site and the admin have bashed her in the past and see it as an opportunity that she doesn't hold grudges against them.

ChicaSkas

Yes, I am sure I'm registered on the right site. I'm a big Gaga fan, but she's foolish to give an "exclusive interview" to that site and not this one. That pathetic britney site constantly bashes her. What the hell is she thinking??

**** off

You are coming at it from the wrong view.

'pathetic britney site' is not the way we need to look at this. Saying that insults the site, insults the members who populate it, and insults fans of Britney, which is not good. It spreads the very negativity we are supposed to be overcoming.

Lucky website, yes. Pathetic? No. The administrators there had the gumption and courage to ask Gaga in the first place, and try to pull it off, for that, I applaud them.

F*ck off, you say? Yes, I will, actually, very good idea! It's high time I had some decent s-x. thank you! :)

What the actual ****? :sharon::awkney:

She could only convey a so-called 'special message' to GGD where all she did was ask her fans to "BUY #CheekToCheek!", but she's willing to give that messy hellhole of site FULL OF HER HATERS an exclusive interview..? :smh::excuseme::madge:

This is so unfair!

ibvQFQwNIcMc81.gif

this is flamebait...@ everyone:Both stars have talent. We have to focus on common ground, it's the right thing to do.Guess who was screaming down below TRL when Britney performed there years ago?A very young Stefani Germanotta.We as fanbases CANNOT bash each other, it's counter productive.Take your negative opinions about BOTH Gaga and Britney and KEEP THEM TO YOURSELVES.it saves a lot of hurt and pain and unnecessary drama.They are both good people. Get over yourselves.Wow. Are you sure you registered on the right site?Directly bashing Gaga on a site devoted to her with out a lot of reasonable arguments is really begging for a ban.stupid, dumb, b---h = not a good argument.

You are right. I said tbat flamebait because of what I saw on that website and their comments related to Gaga giving an interview there. It made my blood boil. And I couldn't resist sorry.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

David Butler

You are coming at it from the wrong view.

'pathetic britney site' is not the way we need to look at this. Saying that insults the site, insults the members who populate it, and insults fans of Britney, which is not good. It spreads the very negativity we are supposed to be overcoming.

Lucky website, yes. Pathetic? No. The administrators there had the gumption and courage to ask Gaga in the first place, and try to pull it off, for that, I applaud them.

F*ck off, you say? Yes, I will, actually, very good idea! It's high time I had some decent s-x. thank you! :)

Can we agree to disagree on the whole thing? by the way, I told another user to **** off, not you.

Archived