Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

Bravo @Jordan... he doesn't remember me, I'm sure, but I once offered to help him save his site.

And he declined?

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanna put this out there, I'm a huge Britney fan and have been for 10 years but I've also been a huge Gaga fan for years. You can be a fan of both. So please don't think that every Britney fan hates Gaga, cause that's not true.

I like the BreatheHeavy site and like reading up on what's going on with lots of different artists. I don't really care about Jordan. Don't like him, don't dislike him cause I don't really know a lot about him. I read the forum often but I'm not a member there. I don't like hearing them bash Gaga just like I wouldn't like hearing people on here bash Britney.

I'm looking forward to the interview and it's good that she's doing it, as long as she knows the website isn't a Gaga fansite. I agree that it does make more sense for her to do an interview on here. But I'm still looking forward to it :)

WTH? She sould give us an exclusive interview

Wait, will she do promo on Brit's fan-sites? Pumped for an Exhale one

🌹 free britney 🌹

To the Britney site fans reading this and dragging Gaga.

Umm Gaga is far more relevant than Flopney.

Second you are talking about sales of Britney's First albums at a time when records use to sell like hotcakes. So stop your delusion and shut the fucck up pressed souls.

Plus she can't sing I mean Have you seen her leaked demos.?? Deaf hoes.

--------

Moving on! Gaga what you like I guess :/

But you look so pretty :flutter:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Daenerys

Lady IlluminatiGa ready to take over the minds of other pop star stans #YAS

tumblr_m1ly75hXyM1qfrhcu.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Robinladen

Umm Gaga is far more relevant than Flopney.

Second you are talking about sales of Britney's First albums at a time when records use to sell like hotcakes. So stop your delusion and shut the fucck up pressed souls.

Plus she can't sing I mean Have you seen her leaked demos.?? Deaf hoes.

1. Britney is an icon and still talked about a lot even when she tries to stay away from the media.

2. Ofcourse it's not fair to compare album sales from today to album sales from 10 years ago, but Britney still outsold pretty much every act back in the day too. She was huge.

3. She's not the best singer, but not horrible either. The media treated her so cruely that I understand she feels insecure to sing live again.

My first response was "WHY!?!" I'm glad to read an exclusive interview with her anywhere, don't get me wrong but it just seems random. Wish we could get the exclusive.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived