Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's interview with BreatheHeavy.com; no Britney collab

RetroPhysico

Featured Posts

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

People were saying it was a done deal years ago and Britney is on ARTPOP. I said no but everyone on here argued with me and said I didn't know what I was talking about. Forget most on here are probably kids

AMAZING interview! I can see so many Britney fans having a change of heart towards Gaga after reading. She is a true sweetheart. She made the right move to do an interview on BreathHeavy, bringing light to negativity. :applause:

Great, great interview! Congrats to Jordan and I'm sorry for judging it too soon.

I am very focused on my career. I feel like it’s ‘The Fame’ all over again.

Loved this quote AND

(...)I feel very liberated, very happy. Like a tiger let out of the cage, or a bird flying for the first time, in a long time. Maybe like the Phoenix. My wings aren’t broken anymore.

I told y'all she was referring to the phoenix when she talked about the Marry The Night video the other day. 

She was really cute with Jordan. 

"A big I love you to them and I wish everyone on your site, Gaga fans and non-Gaga fans, a lot of happiness and peace. I wish for this industry to be old school with the happiness I’ve been feeling with Tony Bennett; a lot of class and elegance and a dash of charm.†:applause:

Archived