TELL ME 

If you really wanna know..

Frank

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

inuborg

If you really wanna know..

Frank

technically it was still sam 

and Rebecca totally had it coming. FIRST for making Rudy mentally retarded when he was just a nice guy...and then being a b---h to wes after all he did for me 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Teal Ambition

technically it was still sam 

and Rebecca totally had it coming. FIRST for making Rudy mentally retarded when he was just a nice guy...and then being a b---h to wes after all he did for me 

Yeah but Frank did the killing.

But technically its both of them.

Teal Ambition

So I'm sure most of you have watched the season finale. What are your thoughts? Did you expect it to him? How about Rebecca?

Caesium

Just watched this. My first theory about Rebecca was that she had been strangled to but somehow survived and escaped the tank and that's why she was wet but obviously not.

I knew it was either Frank or Blondie as soon as Sam made the call. What a twist though. :air:

And Rebecca looked like the Grudge at the end, but she had it coming lets be honest. Why she couldn't just tell the truth from the start of the episode is beyond me, like hurry the **** up gurl :lolly:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Teal Ambition

Just watched this. My first theory about Rebecca was that she had been strangled to but somehow survived and escaped the tank and that's why she was wet but obviously not.

I knew it was either Frank or Blondie as soon as Sam made the call. What a twist though. :air:

And Rebecca looked like the Grudge at the end, but she had it coming lets be honest. Why she couldn't just tell the truth from the start of the episode is beyond me, like hurry the **** up gurl :lolly:

​ikr.. She could have just told the truth from the start. She technically didn't do anything wrong.

---

In other news, its quite obvious at this point its been renewed for season 2.

"ABC bid adieu to How to Get Away With Murder on Thursday night. The network's top freshman on the 2014-15 season aired two episodes, averaging a 2.7 and a 2.9 rating among adults 18-49. Steady with last week in its 10 p.m. slot, Murder has been a consistent performer for ABC and the No. 2 new show on broadcast all season."

Edit: Not sure why the text is all weird

OMFG. i cant hold myself...

this show is a mess.... im so fcked up right now.

i dont even know who to believe.

poor lila.

00026 † 10000

Can we talk about Oliver for one sec? :cry: I thought he said he was negative? So sad

​he slut. photo-187.png

all these time... connor had 2... he had 3222335 more. hackers gonna hack.

00026 † 10000

​he slut. photo-187.png

​It was probably that guy from when connor knocked on oliver's door and some muscley guy answered

Vernier

What is life :air: That finale. Though, tbh, I didn't care for the first hour, but once things got going :giveup:

Idk why I didn't even suspect Frank, I was surprised. So many questions from the finale tho, like who killed Rebecca and wtf is "Eggs 911"

Starting to really get those weird "mother-son" vibes from Annalaise and Wes now, wonder if there's something there.

I actually kinda fell sorry for Rebecca towards the end there

And omg Michaela finally coming through. Probably her best episode so far, I hope her attitude continues :queenga:

​he slut. photo-187.png

​I don't think he was promiscuous, but he was just careless one time. I think that's supposed to be the message. You can be slutty and be safe or be not promiscuous and careless once and still get it :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived