Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Limited (FREE!) Gaga autographed Cheek To Cheek booklets

Rolodex of Hate

Featured Posts

Update on my life: My two year old got ahold of my booklet (it was way a over her reach, so I don't how that happened) and she's lost it and its literally no where to be found. We have looked everywhere and I'm absolutely crushed. :'(

Check between books and down that couch. Believe me when my iPhone went missing I thought she had binned it... Months later, hello iPhone lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DanielKCarey

Finally, I received my booklet yesterday! It came from Universal Music Group in Texas! If only I were to get Tony to sign it!

2014-12-05.jpg

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Imaginary Light

I uploaded my picture on tinypic.com,today, but it did not take. Did you use the URL for

gagadaily? When I tried the gagadaily URL the tinypic.com it keep reverting back to tinypic.com

When you upload onto tinypic, copy the code from the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it directly into the reply box. It should work, hopefully.

349b71k_th.jpg

My signed Cheek to Cheek arrived 2 days ago.     

My signed CD arrived 2 days ago.349b71k_th.jpg

When you upload onto tinypic, copy the code from the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it directly into the reply box. It should work, hopefully.

I did it and it worked.  Thanks.

When you upload onto tinypic, copy the code from the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste it directly into the reply box. It should work, hopefully.  I followed your instructions, and it worked. Thanks!

That J

Mine officially arrived!!! I'm staying out of state for awhile so it arrived where I normally live but a friend mailed it to me and now I just need a frame! Love it!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived